Shallow life.....what you think about it? (1 Viewer)

HSC
You guys know my problems but i need explanation about why girls tend to be so shallow and bitching? Since i notice how shallow the are like there nothing exist of me. A lot of my friends are now in relationship and i'm only person in whole family is single. Yes my family is big one.

I wanted to know why. I had enough because it want me to let down. Well me being to gym three times a week doesn't even release 'bad chemical stress stuff' because the stress-nesses comes back. The reason of that people make fun of me. Yes i do know i def will get a gf but i wanted to know how true. I don't want my life ended up as large sick joke.

I'm not shy, nervous person that would be problem but i'm just fine. Two things that is hard to socalize are body language and hearing problems. Thats how i get rejected and ignored. However THERE IS NO cure at all! How possible to cure shallow girls? No one ever understand how bad i am against my social issues. I still do get help from counsellor and that. I learnt all the detail about body language and being nice to ask to speak clearly for me. However theres no respect against me about that. I'm quite surprised.

I hope university help to respect about social issues. Its bloody rude how people not to respect someone that is not their fault. I'm not going to repeat this again. I know i'm not low life person. I'm trying as hard as i can to improve myself into field of gf, social and friends. Why they are uncapable against me?

I hopefully i find some good answers in this response.

xsjado

HSC
Learn to read body language eg. Eye contact is the body's way of saying 'Rape me'.

dp624

HSC
haha
it wouldnt be rape then would it?

HSC
Let me explain scarytiger about shallow girls.

At the start i don't know if they are shallow or not. Then we talked or somethings desiring and that around. It tend always unexpected to be shallow. It not my fault because i don't even know if they are shallow from the first place!

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
then how if you haven' talked to them before there wouldn't be much else to go on.

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
No i don't based on appearance. I'm not shallow.
any guy ive approached has appealed to me in some way in their appearance.

even if its just that they look friendly. or have a cool shirt.

dp624

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
I wanted questions to be answered. Im so shit atm. Bloody cycle of stress.
yeah well, i think you should keep on fishing. eventually youll hook one lol

boris

Banned
HSC
matt you have to break the stress circle

HSC
Did anyone else read this exactly how it is out loud to themselves? I can barely understand it.

Matt, have you ever looked into groups where people with similar social disabilities as yourself go?

HSC
I couldnt break the cycle because there ARE so many things happening all over me which seemed so scuessful and that make me loner and virgin bullshit! Theres no cure for my problems physically okay? Then what gotten on those girls just leave me and go for better life without me? Hello? What wrong with me, what about me? What i do?

Always i never done anything that make so bad to them, never were my fault. its up to them to make their fault to reject and ignore me. How lame this society aye? Disabilities get support and have good life with friends and gfs/bfs stuff. Hello? I'm a disability aswell! Why not me? Does it sound like i'm not a disability or normal person?!

Yes i did looked through and theres none at my age, they are like worse than me and even cannot get things i can get like a gf and life.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
You guys know my problems, but I need an explanation about why girls tend to be so shallow and bitchy? Since I noticed how shallow they are, it's like there is nothing meaningfull in my life (???). A lot of my friends are now in relationships and i'm the only person in my whole family who is single. Yes, my family is a big one.

I wanted to know why. I'd had enough because I kept being let down. Going to the gym three times a week isn't sufficient to release 'bad chemical stress stuff' because the feelings of stress come back shortly. This is the reason that people make fun of me. Yes, I do know I will eventually get a girlfriend but I wanted to resolve doubt in this area (???). I don't want my life ending up as a large sick joke.

I'm not a shy or nervous person, that could be problem for others, but I'm just fine. Two things I have had difficulty with are body language and hearing problems. That's why i get rejected and ignored. However I feel hard done by as THERE IS NO cure at all for the causes of my social problems! Is it possible to cure shallow girls? No one ever understands how bad I am struggling with my social issues. I still do get help from a counsellor and others. I learnt all the details of body language and the importance of being nice when asking others to speak clearly to me. However there's no respect for the difficulties I face. I'm quite surprised.

I hope going to university will help me to deal with my social issues. It's bloody rude how people will not respect someone for issues beyond their control. I'm not going to repeat this again. I know i'm not a low life person. I'm trying as hard as I can to improve myself so I may get a gf, social life and friends. Why am I incapable of obtaining these things?

I will hopefully find some good answers in this response.

HSC
Graney said:
You guys know my problems, but I need an explanation about why girls tend to be so shallow and bitchy? Since I noticed how shallow they are, it's like there is nothing meaningfull in my life (???). A lot of my friends are now in relationships and i'm the only person in my whole family who is single. Yes, my family is a big one.

I wanted to know why. I'd had enough because I kept being let down. Going to the gym three times a week isn't sufficient to release 'bad chemical stress stuff' because the feelings of stress come back shortly. This is the reason that people make fun of me. Yes, I do know I will eventually get a girlfriend but I wanted to resolve doubt in this area (???). I don't want my life ending up as a large sick joke.

I'm not a shy or nervous person, that could be problem for others, but I'm just fine. Two things I have had difficulty with are body language and hearing problems. That's why i get rejected and ignored. However I feel hard done by as THERE IS NO cure at all for the causes of my social problems! Is it possible to cure shallow girls? No one ever understands how bad I am struggling with my social issues. I still do get help from a counsellor and others. I learnt all the details of body language and the importance of being nice when asking others to speak clearly to me. However there's no respect for the difficulties I face. I'm quite surprised.

I hope going to university will help me to deal with my social issues. It's bloody rude how people will not respect someone for issues beyond their control. I'm not going to repeat this again. I know i'm not a low life person. I'm trying as hard as I can to improve myself so I may get a gf, social life and friends. Why am I incapable of obtaining these things?

I will hopefully find some good answers in this response.
I like to say thanks to him for editing. Now it make sense. So i hope better answer come from this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)