Shallow life.....what you think about it? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Of course i use eye contact but they always dont find me attractive. Hence im not attractive because of stupid shallow girls
HAHAHAHA.

If ur ugly then theres not much u can do about it.
But then again, if chicks dismiss u straightaway because they reckon ur ugly, then its good, cuz why would u want to be with someone like that anyways?

HSC
WTF! Ugly people still get into relationships and even get married! I see them everywhere!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Well what kinda girls u tryna attract then? If u go straight to the shallow ones then u cant expect to go out with them at all.

HSC
I just already said in earlier posts! I have no idea if they are shallow or not from the start!

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Matt where exactly are you going to "get women" clubs and shiz or something like girl scouts?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Maybe he wants to find out where u look for females, cuz maybe he wants a gf almost as badly as you do, matt.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Matt, is it really that important to get a girlfriend? I dont have one, and i know i dont care. I cant see how u so badly wanna gf, so much that u research stuff on body language and stuff, makes me lol.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
how about you go places other than clubs to try and pick up. Try sanity, the store assistant asked my friend out for coffee one day, all he did was buy lord of this rings, hint hint matt go to sanity buy lord of the things, go to coffee, have sex,

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
You need to take lesson 101 in STATUS- the mechanism through which we develop attraction. Now, I’m sure intrinsically you are of equal status to the rest of us, but from a RELATIVE point of view, your impact on other's social value is NEGATIVE. You’re calling these women shallow? Who are you to make this call? It's not THEIR problem, nor is it their fault they are unattracted to you- it is YOURS. Put yourself in their shoes- why would they want to align with you? What perceived social value can you bring to the table which will add to their own- to improve their survival? Are you pre-selected by other women, the leader of your social group, protector of those closest to you? You need to demonstrate to these girls that you, Matt, are effectively better then all her other suitors. Now that demonstration certainly does not come from a place of desperation- first you need to be happy with just being ‘you’. There is nothing attractive about self-pity, crying over why people don’t like you. That’s just a ‘state’ of your neurology which can be literally changed in seconds, yet YOU actually prefer to operate this way (your producing the limiting belief) as the alternative involves hard work. For some inspiration, look up Sean Stephenson, the guy is successful with women, runs his own company and is 3 feet tall in a wheelchair! http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1L5ClWGqo&feature=related

So if your at the stage where you can't even answer with at least 5 strong points about WHO YOUR ARE then you are not ready to meet a woman. An attractive girl can go meet an attractive guy- someone who is confident, sociable, on their path, fit and healthy (notice I didn’t mention “good-looking” in the 21st century ‘next-top-model’ social conditioning sense of the word). I'm not saying you can't become any of these- but until you do, its simple economics dude. We all do the best with the resources we have- and in the dating market, attractive girls are in short supply with excess demand and that pushes the price up. At this current stage, it seems you have very little chips to bid.

I’d say good luck but that in itself would be paradoxical- luck is only a residue of design.

Last edited:

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Cookie182 said:
You need to take lesson 101 in STATUS- the mechanism through which we develop attraction. Now, I’m sure intrinsically you are of equal status to the rest of us, but from a RELATIVE point of view, your impact on other's social value is NEGATIVE. You’re calling these women shallow? Who are you to make this call? It's not THEIR problem, nor is it their fault they are unattracted to you- it is YOURS. Put yourself in their shoes- why would they want to align with you? What perceived social value can you bring to the table which will add to their own- to improve their survival? Are you pre-selected by other women, the leader of your social group, protector of those closest to you? You need to demonstrate to these girls that you, Matt, are effectively better then all her other suitors. Now that demonstration certainly does not come from a place of desperation- first you need to be happy with just being ‘you’. There is nothing attractive about self-pity, crying over why people don’t like you. That’s just a ‘state’ of your neurology which can be literally changed in seconds, yet YOU actually prefer to operate this way (your producing the limiting belief) as the alternative involves hard work. For some inspiration, look up Sean Stephenson, the guy is successful with women, runs his own company and is 3 feet tall in a wheelchair! YouTube - Sean Stephenson addresses a crowd about an interesting date!

So if your at the stage where you can't even answer with at least 5 strong points about WHO YOUR ARE then you are not ready to meet a woman. An attractive girl can go meet an attractive guy- someone who is confident, sociable, on their path, fit and healthy (notice I didn’t mention “good-looking” in the 21st century ‘next-top-model’ social conditioning sense of the word). I'm not saying you can't become any of these- but until you do, its simple economics dude. We all do the best with the resources we have- and in the dating market, attractive girls are in short supply with excess demand and that pushes the price up. At this current stage, it seems you have very little chips to bid.

I’d say good luck but that in itself would be paradoxical- luck is only a residue of design.
Brilliant

HSC
Lovely post of the day, of 2009 and of 21st century! Thanks for full support on that mately. Certianly boosted my confident about dealing with my issues. Just yet to boost my confident in social areas!

wow!

HSC
N/A
Society can be like that sometimes and it's out of your control. I mean, even in this forum where I thought all people would reply decently... There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. At least you're saving sth special for someone you care for in the future.

I think you should stop thinking about hooking up with girls...I think you should just focus on being self-confident and being happy for you. Just because you have a gf or bf doesn't mean it'll make you happy...just ask anyone in a relationship...they have so many problems that sometimes it can make life even more stressful.

You just need to focus on trying to find happiness in other things in life other than just relationships. You should stop judging yourself and believe in YOU. Only when you learn to be happy with yourself will life suddenly seem much more peaceful.

Girls are attracted to confidence. Trust me.

HSC
^^^ Yea exactly. Im currently working on that. Like i said before i'm reading information about body languages and that etc.

HSC
x3.eddayyeeee said:
^Wow. :haha:
Dont worry Matt. your day will come.
Just a quick hint though.
You DONT always have to go for the 'beautiful' girls.
These girls are the one's you'll probably label as shallow. They care nothing more about how hot they look and how popular they are.
Try for the more interlectual and caring ones. You'll actually feel that your wanted and having a proper conversation with her.
And like the post above mentioned. Confidence buddy. ;)
How i find them? Like what social clubs etc? How possible i knew if she interlectual and caring?

HSC
Righto thats my job. I learn do and don't even mistakes etc. I hope i find a chance, even solid enough at uni. Its big at uni, more like more than thousands of girls instead hundreds. That mean more chance to talk with.

You know i have to start talking to a girl first to start with. ONLY friends which i prefer to start with. But i'm having trouble with communicating like people tend to give up talking to me by an actual start of conservation.

Thanks again for such nice pleasant and helpful replies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)