Share your 2011 ATAR here (1 Viewer)

Sngbrd06

HSC

I was aiming for 90 so I'm feeling wonderful! Congrats all.

cssftw

HSC

and I do 4u math, 4u eng, and physics
i'm laughing

how is this even possible
I don't believe you

Because I don't wanna go to fuckin' UWS.
Should've asked for the AAA scholarship. :/
you will have a fun life at UWS - infinite supply of sluts, sluzzas and gangas

but employers sadly look down upon it :(

congrats to everyone who have reached their atar aims I, however, am doing the HSC next year so....I GOTTA START STUDYING HARD!
LOL mate, every1 says that before the start of yr12. I was like - no games, no TV, no youtube. I spent most of the year on youtube and TV - still did well - but regardless consistency is the key - if your consistent, you won't have to study "hard" i.e. no cramming, no intense studying. I had to drink a Litre of Mother per days for about 5-6 days during HSC period for allnighters and massive catchup sessions. Don't do what i did.

BTW estimated 97.1 --> actual atar 96.3

Last edited:

DevilBoy

HSC
Before the exams i was estimated on here to get about 65-70. But boom, in my awesome 500 and something ranked school i managed to get 83.15 so im glad i guess.

elvishtears

HSC
Missed the whole two pages of my optional topic for chem (25%) and still managed an ATAR of 87.3, would of been 90+ if I didn't screw that up

HSC
Uni Grad
so people who got a lower atar and are proud or gives the " I don't give a fuck" attitude. Are they like just plain ignorant on their education, using it as an excuse because they did shit or just plain happy with it cause they're set for life?

and by low, I mean like less than 70 atar
not everyone has the intelligence to get a high atar, idiot. some people may have lower aims, and if they manage to meet those aims, then they have no reason not to be proud. dickhead

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
not everyone has the intelligence to get a high atar, idiot. some people may have lower aims, and if they manage to meet those aims, then they have no reason not to be proud. dickhead
This is how I see it.
I got 94.75, but I didn't get my aim of 95 so I am more cut than people that got 80. And I'm really happy for everyone that got their aim, but upset with myself.

HSC
Uni Grad
This is how I see it.
I got 94.75, but I didn't get my aim of 95 so I am more cut than people that got 80. And I'm really happy for everyone that got their aim, but upset with myself.
Don't be upset. I had an aim of 96.5, ended up with 93.1. I know you tried though. It feels cut when you think you got a higher ATAR than you thought, but you actually don't.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't be upset. I had an aim of 96.5, ended up with 93.1. I know you tried though. It feels cut when you think you got a higher ATAR than you thought, but you actually don't.
I didn't really try though. That's why I feel bad because I know I could've done better.
Also because I screwed Maths so much and I knew this in the exam. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)