shcoolies and sex (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Because hormones are raging. Because most of the males want to be able to justify themselves as being male; they seem to think that the number of sex partners or how many times they score is a status symbol. But here's a news flash: most of us don't care how many times you get laid (we do care how many times you get shot down because it's funny).

Enjoy the drip-dick.

sophie1989

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Because hormones are raging. Because most of the males want to be able to justify themselves as being male; they seem to think that the number of sex partners or how many times they score is a status symbol. But here's a news flash: most of us don't care how many times you get laid (we do care how many times you get shot down because it's funny).

Enjoy the drip-dick.
hahahahaahah :D funnnny

katopt

HSC
kathelle said:
DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN DISDAIN

Im planning on having as much sex as I can get. My mates and I have a competition about who can have the most sex (we have to collect the used condoms as proof/trophies). We are having prizes and everything, I CAN'T WAIT
:D:D:D:D:D

.....and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homie, smell ya later", looked at my kkingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.......fucking idiots
i think that you need to learn some self respect. what your saying is very degrading coming from a female. you must have no self respect and a slut.
sorry no offence that is my opinion.

joa.nst.ar

likes fluffy things
HSC
whats wrong with having random sex? i mean i dont judge ppl for choosing not to and i dont think that ppl should be judged for choosing to either. some ppl just like sex...
this is sposed to be the 21st century, not the middle ages when women were burnt on the stake as witches just for enjoying sex..
and schoolies is going to be awesome. i cant wait either :D:D:D:D:D

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
When will girls learn that guys (well, mentally stable ones at least) are not actually attracted to sluts?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Studly.McGee said:
When will girls learn that guys (well, mentally stable ones at least) are not actually attracted to sluts?
Probably when guys learn that they're not Hugh Hefner and are therefore not going to be appraoched by a dozen supermodels asking for an orgy.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
katopt said:
i think that you need to learn some self respect. what your saying is very degrading coming from a female. you must have no self respect and a slut.
QFT

and

Studly.McGee said:
QFT

but

CraigOvinsky said:
hey there guys,

i recon having sex at this young age is just silly. now, im not gay or anything hehehe...but i simply just think you should save sex for when your abit older and for someone who you truely love! but i spose thats just my 2 cents hehe.
so please guys and girls out there, please dont go doing anything too stupid.

craig,
xxxxx
Stupid.

UBER!

HSC
Well im going overseas for schoolies with some mates, guys n girls, we will be getting trashed and stuff but there will be no orgies prob not hat much sex, just good times. To all you people going to QL i hope u get AIDS and diseased from all that screwing and sleeping around. Itll serve u right dirty wh*res

Quote katop

+1

Anne Hero

HSC
Schoolies pfft! just another exuse to act stupid and lose your virginity.

LiSsAlOo

HSC
i definatley dont think you have to have sex jus to make schoolies the best time! Thats bullshit! just have fun..drink...enjoy the sunshine..dance...etc..
anyone going to batemans bay???

xsavagex

HSC
i think it depends on situation.
i'm not going to be f*cking anyone i have a bf but he's not coming with us.
so im sure for some it will be but for others it wnt.

carreau

HSC
Make it what you want.. I passed on getting as hammered as my mates.. E.G vomiting in our pans, vases, on the tv, the floor, beds, fuck it was everywhere.

Instead I got pretty pissed, but not too much so I wouldn't make a fool of myself.

Turned out well =)

But I might be taking two overseas girls up there this year again, so meh we'll see what happens.

ryanstav

HSC
are you kidding.. who ever the guy is below me YOU ARE ACTUALY GAY.. like im not saying yeah all the girls slut it up.. but ur a homo.. trying to suck up to females.. and the only ones who are gonna take to that are obviously losers. you're not getting laid at all with that attitude.. i hope you get rolled!

ryanstav

HSC
as for girls.. im running game on all of you so ill see you there ;)

Emily90

HSC
schoolies is all about sex. my bf is in yr12 n he is goin to qld, he said he isnt ganna have sex there but i hear him talk to his friends..... = l

Legham

HSC
ryanstav said:
who ever the guy is below me YOU ARE ACTUALY GAY..
Bahaha, wtf. Fucking idiot. You're the guy below you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)