She doesnt wanna feel that sexual stuff is 'expected' of her (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

Quite a weird situation... me and my g/f always fight about gettin' sexual because she thinks i expect it of her. She says she just wants it to happen and not like go to a place especially to do it, and that pisses me off because i know if i leave it like that, gettin' pussy is gonna be a yearly off-occassion thing and that saddens me. Anyone know any strategies i can put into place here or some advice from the girls? Thanks!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Hide in her closet and then quickely and quietly move into bed with her when shes about to fall asleep. That way she cant deny you.

GSTARRAW

absolution* said:
Hide in her closet and then quickely and quietly move into bed with her when shes about to fall asleep. That way she cant deny you.
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAH I'm gonna try that one!!!

GSTARRAW

miaomiao said:
She thinks you expect it from her because you do. Your asking advice on how to get pussy from her on an intenet forum- no wonder shes pissed off!
I'm not asking how to get pussy, i know how to get pussy, i'm merely asking the question of how do i get around her thinking i 'expect' it all the time.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
...does she enjoy sex? Has she only recently lost her virginity?

Expected sex is a MAJOR turn-off. Go out a few nights, don't start anything. 'Wining and dining' puts a girl into a more relaxed frame of mind - if she feels expected, you need to kill that mindset.

From what you said she seems to want things a bit smoother, a bit more romantic, less deliberate - basically put, she wants more foreplay. She wants to be put in the mood. Slow down.

I'd NOT talk to her about it (ie ask her what she means, how she wants it, how often, or anything regarding how she wants sex to start), because then the extra romanticism becomes deliberate & fake in itself..

You've gotta play to her desires... do it well enough and she'll play into yours.. ;) Bit of time and she (hopefully) changes opinion that sex isn't a sacred act, but more a mutual experience...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea seriously girls (in general) like to tease guys, they like to feel they can become to single focus of his deepest desires through their talents..

However first you need to calm down, and second when she does start doing little things, don't be like "ROFL LETS GO AROUND BACK AND SEX!"

Collin

HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I'm not asking how to get pussy, i know how to get pussy, i'm merely asking the question of how do i get around her thinking i 'expect' it all the time.
But that's seems to be the problem.. you DO expect it all the time and she obviously knows it. Once she starts to personally feel that you're just in it just for the sex your relationships gonna be screwed man.

LazyBoy

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAH I'm gonna try that one!!!
you do realise that doing this is rape. your basically saying you wanna try raping your gf. you sick asshole

Skeeta

HSC
Let her make the first moves. If you kiss her.. pull away - see her reaction and see if she wants to keep going. Let her pants be the last place you put them,

Collin

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
Let her make the first moves. If you kiss her.. pull away - see her reaction and see if she wants to keep going. Let her pants be the last place you put them,
That's just the problem, Mister KNIGHT here isn't too good in being patient.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
almost ever guy i kno our age... is in a friendships with girls for sex, in relationships with girls for sex, speak nicely to girls only for the chance that they could get sex.

Skeeta

HSC
JKDDragon said:
That's just the problem, Mister KNIGHT here isn't too good in being patient.
Then he does expect it from her... in that case.. he doesnt deserve it

No sex for you!

*mind wanders to Seinfeld soup Nazi moment "no soup for you!*

Collin

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
Then he does expect it from her...
Exactly! That's what I said in the first post.. so essentially Knighty expects it from her but somehow wants to make it seem to her that he doesn't, yet still manages to get the sex.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
miaomiao said:
She thinks you expect it from her because you do. Your asking advice on how to get pussy from her on an intenet forum- no wonder shes pissed off!
I AGREE. how do u expect her to feel secure in such a situation when u say stuff like that?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Hmm...maybe your choice of language puts her off? Ever thought of that, Romeo? Girls dont particularily like it when their vagina is referred to as a pussy: its totally degrading... I sincerely hope this is not what you ask for in the heat of passion, because its no wonder your not getting any. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should mature a bit more before you go around demanding sex.... oh wait, sorry... you're not.

ha!

Ribbon

hehe sorry I can't help but say this - I am a girl and the word 'vagina' grosses me out... I dont think its a good idea to go saying 'vagina' all the time around your gf....

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Ribbon said:
hehe sorry I can't help but say this - I am a girl and the word 'vagina' grosses me out... I dont think its a good idea to go saying 'vagina' all the time around your gf....
Yeah ALL the words to describe it gross me out... for some reason the words for female genitals are so much worse than the words for a male's!

I go with the immature yet non-scarring option of referrng to it as "down there".

GSTARRAW

Mmmmmmmmm i dont go out of my way of making it sound expected... like when we try and decide what we're doing one night and i suggest goin gettn' some food and hangin out on the beach, she automatically assumes im expectin it coz thats where we've got kinky before... same as suggesting my house for a movie... she don't like it... soon everything will be out of the question it's that annoying... i just wish this stuff was more str8 forward... ie:
Me: are you horny?
Her: Yes
Me: ok

and let the imagination do the rest.

F'n girls.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Stop talking about it with her so much? If you start all these conversations, she might feel that you're only in the relationship for sex at times.
yep thats what I was thinking-that she might think your only with/want her for sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)