• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

She shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess (4 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: Guess she shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess

idk some guy

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

women and men working at mcdonalds where workers get the minimum wage

womnen being paid BELOW the minimum wage because they are women and the govt not doing ANYTHING about it

yep

Garygaz

HSC

women and men working at mcdonalds where workers get the minimum wage

womnen being paid BELOW the minimum wage because they are women and the govt not doing ANYTHING about it

yep
what on earth are you talking about

Garygaz

HSC

where do men get paid more in mcdonalds for doing the same shitcounter job?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

What do you want the title changed to?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

She shouldn't have dressed like I slut I guess

^

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

Two people doing the identical job male and female are paid the same rate all over Australia.
only if your employment is covered by awards/comply only with the National Employment Standards, or are determined by collective bargaining. in these cases (which cover the majority of employment in australia) it is impossible to discriminate by gender/race.

the gender pay gap issue seems like a misnomer to me and the issue blown out of proportion (by feminists, no doubt). women only face wage (not annual income) disparity in managerial professions (unless they're public servants; see above). managerial positions are a fairly small fraction of total female employment, and from most studies i've seen, there is only a pay disparity of 2-8% (gross employment is a different issue though).

tl;dr most women don't face wage discrimination. employment discrimination is another issue, and as miltion friedman explains, wage disparities may be one of the most important tools for women. the ones that do seem to face wage discrimination are senior professionals and the pay disparity is pretty insignificant and probably reflects real issues.

jcsites

HSC

Yeah, I think you were right. If she had dressed properly, none of these would have happen to her:spzz:

Fake French

HSC

For equal jobs they usually have equal pay, right?
REPORT more cases of sexual assault. No guy (barely any) is going to report being sexually assaulted.
Yeah, because they don't want the jobs. There are more percentage of men going for them, hence more men get them. It's simple probability. If women could do maths you'd know this.
Restricted access the reproductive control?!?!? As soon as a chick is pregnant or anything males have NO reproductive control!!! That is the fucking opposite of equality. Stop fucking complaining and get an abortion.

I make sure my mother knows every day and she agrees with me.

Wow. So women can't do maths, sexual assault is just as common between boths sexes and male control over women’s reproduction should override the controlwomen have over their own bodies?? I'm pretty sure they WOULD stop complaining if women could actually get abortions legally and freely - they can't, and that's why there's complaint.

I feel sorry for your mother and every other human that has to come in contact with you. You seem to harbour some profound hatred and a repugnant sense of elitism and supremacy.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

i feel sorry for any mum that has had to endure squirting a watermelon out of their vajayjay/tummy, clearly the consequence of MALE CONTROL OVER REPRODUCTION

that includes Fake French Mum

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Some pills aren't covered by the PBS and cost upwards of $40 a month, which means women from lower incomes can't access them (If you're going to argue that they can go on a PBS pill, don't. Each pill is different and has varying effects, and newer generation pills like Yaz which isn't covered may be the only suitable one).

Some chemists also don't stock the morning after pill because they have moral or religious objections to it. This is particularly the case in regional and isolated communities where there are no other alternative facilities.

And when I said their control over their own reproductive systems, I was talking about abortions. In no Australian state can women get an abortion freely. Instead they have to 'prove' their right to have control over their own bodies (read the work of Emily Maguire).
So you didn't address any of my other points

So you're saying that because a woman can't afford birth control, that it is okay for her to risk having a child which is a much more expensive venture, but men are oppressing women because they won't sell them cheap pills. You know how stupid that is, right? If you can't afford birth control, let alone a fucking child, perhaps you shouldn't be having sex. But that would mean taking responsibility for your own actions. Feminism sounds more and more demeaning each time I talk to one of you.

Private businesses can stock whatever they do or don't want, this isn't men oppressing women. If you really don't have access to such things, don't have sex. Personal responsibility.
Wow. So women can't do maths, sexual assault is just as common between boths sexes and male control over women’s reproduction should override the controlwomen have over their own bodies?? I'm pretty sure they WOULD stop complaining if women could actually get abortions legally and freely - they can't, and that's why there's complaint.

I feel sorry for your mother and every other human that has to come in contact with you. You seem to harbour some profound hatred and a repugnant sense of elitism and supremacy.
yeah this definitely doesn't sound like you think you're better than him at all either

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

But I do agree with you on the abortion thing, women should be able to do whatever the shit they want with their bodies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)