• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sheep born with a human face (2 Viewers)

Lukybear

HSC
Just be interesting, if we could of found what hormones caused the mutation. Might relate back to humanity leading to hormone treatment of birth defects/ facial structural damages...

Dragonangel

HSC
Just be interesting, if we could of found what hormones caused the mutation. Might relate back to humanity leading to hormone treatment of birth defects/ facial structural damages...
Yes I'm sure there would be many things that could have been found out if the body was able to be studied...

ilikebeeef

HSC
So apparently evil spirits cause mutations. :read:

Can these evil spirits also make humans born with a sheep face?

Can anyone good at biology tell me whether its possible for human semen to fertilise a sheep's egg, let alone create a fetus?
Nahs, the DNA won't join up properly.

I couldn't agree with you more... milking genetically engineers cows' blood for antigens... featherless chickens... argh. It's difficult to tell where to draw the line for these types of things.
:cold:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
There's one question thats being begged to be answered.....WHO FUCKED THE SHEEP?!!?!?!?!
FFS villagers shouldnt have killed it, that way we coulda studied it and possibly used the knowledge for good. UNLIKE IN FULL METAL ALCHEMIST(FMA) WHERE THE GUY TURNS HIS DAUGHTER INTO A CHIMERA!

ilikebeeef

HSC
Lol probably... did you see the deformity that makes humans appear to have a frog face?
Yeah, that happens when a baby is born without a forebrain.

There's one question thats being begged to be answered.....WHO FUCKED THE SHEEP?!!?!?!?!
FFS villagers shouldnt have killed it, that way we coulda studied it and possibly used the knowledge for good.
They should have taken DNA samples from the dead creature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)