shops that stock (insert brand name here) (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah those insight ones are a bargain!! to the original q, yeah i get heaps of wear out of both my purple tsubis and supatubes, you just gotta be confident to wear them casually and not feel like a dick. i wore them to an exam today :) to me theyre just like any other jeans

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
well i think i just might get me some cheap jeans...i actually like insight, their stuff is rad.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
yeah those insight ones are a bargain!! to the original q, yeah i get heaps of wear out of both my purple tsubis and supatubes, you just gotta be confident to wear them casually and not feel like a dick. i wore them to an exam today :) to me theyre just like any other jeans
supatubes are good because with a t-shirt and plain jacket with thongs/cons they look casual, but you can dress them up too. i think i'm going to get another pair :)

frederica

phat
HSC
AlleyCat

Are you that Alleycat who's always in "what's hot on the streets of Sydney" in the Herald?

Or are you dedicated to her?

Or no relation?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
no thats not me, although i was in newtown once and i had my pic taken and it was in the street fashion section... that was cool.
but my real name's not alleycat...i would have though u knew that!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
There are some pretty hot bright green insight 'supa tube style' jeans out at the moment for $89.95.
hey enternamehere, where did u see the insight jeans? im going shopping again today and i want to have a look for them...bright green, kewl!

Lennie

They are everywhere;

SDS
General Pants
City Beach...

Just head for a surf store.

They also have bright purple, and red.

<3 <3 <3

Lennie

Hmm not as flattering as bettinas, but they are right up there with supatubes.
The material is a bit thinner though.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
today i tried on some grey supatubes and they looked ridiculous on me :( i have long legs but (relatively) large thighs and calves, and since they were super tight, i looked like i had an elephant's lower body =\ guess skinny jeans aren't for me

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
supa tubes stretch. i think they look quite flattering, but if you don't like them...oh well. sometimes if you wear sort of boy-cut jeans it can make you look slimmer, but only if they're a good cut. Or you can try Mavi's. my friend has quite big legs and they made her look really slim. anyway, i guess u just have to try everything. Good Luck xx

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i love my supa tubes! and it's great because they come in short leg lengths, perfect for me :p

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
meLoncoLLie said:
today i tried on some grey supatubes and they looked ridiculous on me :( i have long legs but (relatively) large thighs and calves, and since they were super tight, i looked like i had an elephant's lower body =\ guess skinny jeans aren't for me
dont give up, its probably just the grey colour, i hate the greys on me but i love the blacks. try black.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
black supatubes were sold out at EVERY SINGLE GP i went to. i dunno what and where SP1 and SP2 are. spin spin which GP do you work at and do they have any?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah when i went to GPs they were gone, but i they told me to leave my number with them and they'd call me when they get the ones i wanted in my size, but later that day i found the ones i wanted in SP1, it's in the galleries victoria (opposite qvb, where kookai and mooks is on the outside)

Lennie

meLoncoLLie said:
black supatubes were sold out at EVERY SINGLE GP i went to. i dunno what and where SP1 and SP2 are. spin spin which GP do you work at and do they have any?
I cant find them anywhere anymore.... And at my local general pants, they said they arent getting anymore in. All they had were the grey ones. They looked terrible on me as well. Its not really even a nice colour grey.

But the S & B misfits look so much better anyway. I paid $160 for mine, which is only $30 more expensive, but the style is soooo much nicer. They are low, without being as low as the supa tubes, and they are more slimming too.

You should try them on at DJ's. They are honestly worth it.

But the $50 supre, and the sportsgirl 'mwah mwahs' ones are meant to be good as well.... I just heard they stretch alot.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
ooh thanks emily!

yeah the misfits look really great, i might go and try them on.
i have the charcoal mwah mwahs, they are teh SEX. they've stretched a lot and i've only worn them for like 2 days :( but they're still very flattering. i hope they will go back to normal once i've washed them with cold water

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
i'm wearing the black supatubes i just got yayayayayayay (it's a bit late, but meh, black jeans will stick around for 30 years)
trying to get them to stretch a bit, but they're giving me orgasms already haha

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i think i saw the guy who works at sportsgirl in pitt street mall wearing the "mwah mwah" jeans, that totally put me off them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)