should i be honest or not (1 Viewer)

aj_number_10

HSC
last weekend i cheated on my sorta girl. this isnt the first time ive cheated on a girl. when i went out with my last girlfriend for 6 months i cheated on her twice and didnt tell her, but i was young and naive back then and while i got away with it i can see it was probably the wrong thing to do.

should i tell her i cheated on her and just before anyone blames me i had a bad day at cricket so was pretty upset so it wasnt really my fault

aj_number_10

HSC
if i tell her i will make her upset but if i dont ill hav some concience everytime i c her

pinkballerina18

HSC
Nah...

First of all, stop making excuses for yourself. Cheating is never okay, and since you have done it more than once before I find it hard to believe that you even have a conscience. Secondly, you still seem too immature to grasp what a true relationship requires, so you should stay single for a while and thirdly I don't think you should tell her. I mean, let's be honest- How long do you think you two are going to last? My prediction? A max. of 5 months...We're not talking marriage here!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
last weekend i cheated on my sorta girl. this isnt the first time ive cheated on a girl. when i went out with my last girlfriend for 6 months i cheated on her twice and didnt tell her, but i was young and naive back then and while i got away with it i can see it was probably the wrong thing to do.

should i tell her i cheated on her and just before anyone blames me i had a bad day at cricket so was pretty upset so it wasnt really my fault
nah mate i think u did the right thing
if its anyones fault its hers
i dont think u should tell her

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
gold duck huh??

cheating is wrong ill say that...how would you feel you were cheated??

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
She's only your "sorta" girl so why would it bother your conscience? I honestly think that you shouldn't tell her even tho you're the kind of person that should be single until you learn to grow up!

Collin

HSC
N/A
MzbLaZeIT said:
if there is no other way she will find out, then no dont tell her
Being a cheater yourself, I'm sure you've mastered the ways of the deceitful.

CieL

HSC
"God gave males a penis and a brain.. but not enough blood to run both at the same time" - Robin Williams

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
dude. you are sick. why get into a relationship if you don't love or want to dump her later? you should just go to a brothel if you want "those" sorta girls, at least feelings of people would not be wasted, and the world would be a better place to live in!

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Who/what did you cheat on her with? A man or a warm apple pie?

larnzwhytcross

HSC
If ur not really with this girl...then why tell her?..ur only upsetting people for the sake of it....but if your goin out with her..u shld probly tell her...but it was kinda sad, that u cheated bcuz u were feeling sorry for urself...but..it all comes down to u in the end...how wuld u feel if it happened to u..if u were kinda togetha.....

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
aj_number_10 said:

i take it you're a guy, because what it says under your avatar doesn't add up..!

G

Gavvvvvin

Fuck da bitch off any gurl who effects your cricket isnt wurth it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)