Should I change Standard English to Extension 1? (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Well doing subjects for Scalling is fucking stupid, but it does exist.

What is your school rank??

HSC
137; MGHS. In my opinion, the best school in Parramatta; no fights, most people acheive high academically, and the atmosphere is so peaceful.

HSC
And scaling will always play a part in people's choices; I would say that if you are equally good at 2 subjects and can't choose, pick the one that scales better.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
That is good.

My school is in a really high social-economic level area but we are ranked 400ish (Not saying which one) But onnly because last year was shit house. My year would own last years one.

In my school about ~5% are fucking smart (about 8-10 people) and the rest are idiots.

Thank god I am one of thoses 10 people.

HSC
Oh, and my science head teacher also said that you need 4 units maths to be able to cope with Physics.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
And scaling will always play a part in people's choices; I would say that if you are equally good at 2 subjects and can't choose, pick the one that scales better.
Always pick subjects you like, because in the end you will do better.

HSC
It's a she actually. LOL. I almost believed her; it's a good thing I do my own independant research; a lot of people at my school believe everything the teachers say.

Also, apparently 2 units of maths is very hard, and people in 5.2 maths will not be able to cope. That's not true, and they suggested everyone in 5.2 Maths do General, and what about all those people in 5.1? Geez.

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
She needs to be put in place. You can do physics with general even (Might be a bit harder but still easily manageable)

Luckily I don't do science.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
My school only allows you to do physics if you do mathematics
I can understand if you need to know Mathematics (same concepts really)

My school is like whatever.

We have so many retards at my school it isn't funny. We have this one girl called DaN0ra (Actually her name, don't stalk her ) who does shit all and never hands in work and cannot even understand the basic concepts.

HSC
My school doesn't have any restrictions; the only restriction is you can't do Senior Science with any other Science, other than that, you can pick whatever combination of subjects you want.

HSC
The only mathematical formula I know in Physics is that Ohm's law thingy, and Force = Mass times acceleration. And speed = distance/time, all those simple formulas, really easy.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
lol I know a few.

Honestly I cannot stand science, I find it very boring and practical base.

I love Business, Economics and Legal!

HSC
How is Legal? I picked that because I am interested in crime and stuff like that. I know stuff like tort law, public, private law. I know seperation of powers, where certain cases will be heard like in the Supreme Court, District Court, Local Court and High Court and the role of each court, indictable offences and summary offences, is there a lot of essay writing? Are the essays hard to write? Personally the part I will dislike out of is most is human rights; or is that easy?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Year 11 Legal Studies is like Sino, dry and pointless.

Year 12 is fun, in year 12 you do Crime and Human Rights, but in year 11 you do the foundations which are extremely content base and boring. However year 11 is fairly easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)