Should I give up on my firend? (1 Viewer)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Alright after even extreme measures have failed to produce any results I've decided to give up on my friend.

HSdropout:D

HSC
FAH i gotta go back to plumpton and slap some sense into riel . and go back to start beating you in maths again AHAHAHA . :p

HSC
does he? if he sees this he'll realise that the hsc is his own resposibility and that ibrahim shouldn't have to jeopardize he's atar for him lol

Last edited:

waryap

HSC
the only way for your friend to wake up is for him to bite the bullet in the end. Once he receives his ATAR, which is nothing he actually expected, will send him into the thought of bucking up. Then of course he'll have to do some other course requiring a much lower ATAR, that's when you say, "I told you so." Don't really give up on him, that's not really what a friend is for. Have you asked him why he's so lazy and shit? It could be some family matter, like my friend is currently going through depression and doesn't feel like doing work at all. It could be a lot of factors. Don't give up on him just yet, give him help when it's really needed, like before tests etc etc. Plus, I find helping others out helps the individual actually understand the work better.

:] gl with your friend.

HSC
from my recollection he wasn't that bright of a kid (80+% style) just hardcore nerdy. i think you should recommend him some tutors and shout him . (y)

HSC
Actually I have another idea now. I could get someone 'inspiring' to talk to him. I know exactly who she'll be but she hardly goes on MSN.
haha just take him to my school and we'll all have a talk :p and btw im pretty sure krizzel already has an oybays

destroyer000

HSC
I say just let him work it out for himself. He's proably 17 now and has had sufficient time to mature enough to decide about his education. Let it go! Although I must say, that doesn't mean to give up on him as a friend of course =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)