Should I try to make friends in uni? (1 Viewer)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
The current education system in high school is so flawed. Anybody can achieve a 99.95 ATAR if they just memorise the syllabus. People who are geniuses, such as myself, in terms of thinking are at a disadvantage as I am not good at memorising slabs of text. Also the way scaling works is so terrible as I am dragged down by my intellectually inferior peers.
What makes you think you're superior to everyone else? HAHA.

Honestly, until I see a major contribution in this world with your name on it, you're just another kid who's above average.

nolimits

HSC
N/A
What makes you think you're superior to everyone else? HAHA.

Honestly, until I see a major contribution in this world with your name on it, you're just another kid who's above average.
I don't think I'm superior to everyone else, I only said I am intellectually superior. I'm sure some of these other people are more fit than I am physically but I am mentally stronger than them.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think I'm superior to everyone else, I only said I am intellectually superior. I'm sure some of these other people are more fit than I am physically but I am mentally stronger than them.
Hey, being mentally and intellectually strength is not the same

Mentally strong is being able to get through hard times
Intellectual strength is being able to solve intellectual problems easily , finding the logic

Last edited:

CaptainPrice

HSC
Nolimits, I will be your friend as well.

Mainly to keep you away from Asstro ;)

Abanious

HSC
N/A
elliot rodgers, that you brah?

but on a serious note, i will be friends with you. here is a picture of me so you can identify me on campus.

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
OP says he's intellectually superior than everyone. Once he heads to uni he'd realize the smackdown he'd receive when everyone received as good or better grades than him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)