Should marijuana be legalised? (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf miaomiao? most poisons are natural.
You're a dickhead, like alcohol, the high u get is from a poison entering ur body and affecting ur brain.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
*cheers azzie and NTB*
since when does baing natural mean something is harmless. Thats one of the most idiotic things i've ever heard. Pot isn't harmless. Just beacuse some people have no problems with it doesn't mean it should be legal. Some people still get hooked and die, that should be enough to demonstrate that it is not in fact harmless.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
legalisation can also mean that the users are only fined but the dealers and growers are hauled into jail. i dont mind that kind of legalisation, to an extent.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Asquithian said:
People don't die from pot.
yeah people do die from pot. trust me. happened in my family.

i agree what you say about that kind of legalisation but i still think that there should be a fine for those caught with with canabis on their person/in their home.

HSC
Hmm, I reckon if pot was legalised, there would be more awareness, more education on it, just like with alcohol and smokes. It's so easy to get to now, and the fines on it are pissweak..

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Asquithian said:
People don't die from pot. Pot is not harmless neither is being unfit and unhealthy like the majority of the Australian population nor drinking excessive amounts of alcohol.

Get it in perspective.

People push for tough regluation and then complain about how their civil rights have been infringed....you can't have both. If this were a nanny society alcohol would be banned due to the number of indirect deaths it causes.
people DO die from pot. Accept it already people.
What i'm saying is that we shouldn't legalise it, personally I do agree that people should just be given a fine or something for having a small amount on their person and we should go after the growers and dealers.

HSC
LadyBec said:
people DO die from pot. Accept it already people.
What i'm saying is that we shouldn't legalise it, personally I do agree that people should just be given a fine or something for having a small amount on their person and we should go after the growers and dealers.

growers and dealers change all the time and have strategies to avoid police contact. police and law authorities would never ever catch every single dealer, never. they've been trying to do so since the 1950s

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
its kinda like dying from cigarrettes only worse. theres more tar in marijuana than smokes, something like 5 times worse or whatever.
the other way is psychosis.....
if you read my other posts, one of my cousins hung himself due to psychotic influence, brought on by marijuana and the other ended up dying from lung cancer and a stroke.
so yes, you CAN die from marijuana

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
you sad fucking CUNT
two of my relitives DIED
read that word- they died
from marijuana
dont FUCKING tell me its harmless you stupid little shit
What the Fuck. Calm down man. We're just having a discussion here I didn't say shit about the deaths of your family members. Try and be civil ok? And stop calling me stupid, it's getting annoying.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
miaomiao said:
What the Fuck. Calm down man. We're just having a discussion here I didn't say shit about the deaths of your family members. Try and be civil ok? And stop calling me stupid, it's getting annoying.
yeah so is your ignorance.
you said people cant die from marijuana, im just trying to get it into your head that they can.
seriously i dont give a flying fuck if you smoke pot, but realise what it does to you. you should at least know that before you do it, and not flaunt around untrue statements.

oh and btw just coz i dont do pot doesnt make me a "fucking loser" so why dont you take some of your own advice and be civil?

Generator

HSC
N/A
Has anyone addressed jezzmo's use and abuse with respect to the 'softer' drugs point?

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
yeah so is your ignorance.
you said people cant die from marijuana, im just trying to get it into your head that they can.
seriously i dont give a flying fuck if you smoke pot, but realise what it does to you. you should at least know that before you do it, and not flaunt around untrue statements.

oh and btw just coz i dont do pot doesnt make me a "fucking loser" so why dont you take some of your own advice and be civil?
I didn't call you a fucking loser for not smoking pot you fucking loser. Fuck off.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
big words...... yes im just trying to have a discussion.... but looks like you dont like that... *shrug* meh.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
yeah i WAS just trying to have a discussion... please kindly go away.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
im not going to go anywhere
you're going to have to deal with the fact that i have a different oppinion to you
im not attacking you, just your ideas
stop taking it so personally

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Hah! Well I was just attacking your ideas until you made it personal you dumbfuck. So now I'm going to bed and I'll sleep well in the knowlege that smoking marajuana isn't going to kill me. Everything in moderation ;)

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i dont wanna sound like the bad guy but....

how was everyones weekend? i only know about jezzmos... what about everyone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)