Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
CONTROVERSIAL former immigration minister Kevin Andrews has drawn the ire of Islamic groups, the Greens and the Rudd government with claims Muslim migrants are not "dispersing" into the wider community.

As the country continued to debate the charged issue of asylum-seekers, many of whom are Muslim, Mr Andrews said it was unhealthy to have ethnic groups concentrated in particular areas. "To have a concentration of one ethnic or one particular group that remains in an enclave for a long period of time is not good," Mr Andrews told Sydney broadcaster Alan Jones.

The former cabinet minister, who currently chairs the Coalition's policy review committee, said uninhibited public discussion on these subjects was essential for social cohesion.
Andrews calls for debate over Muslim ‘enclaves’
Honestly, im bloody scared. All these Muslims, their scarfs, the burkas, the food, it just makes me sick in the stomach. The culture is so barbaric, I heard that they do female genetic mutation is Some African Islamic communities and in Saudi Arabia you have to pray 5 times a day or you get 50 lashes.

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
No... it shouldn't.

But... like it states.. we should spread the Muslim populous out so that they become more used to our ways of living rather then creating their own in our country :p

Just go to Punchbowl/Bankstown dude.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Honestly, im bloody scared. All these Muslims, their scarfs, the burkas, the food, it just makes me sick in the stomach. The culture is so barbaric, I heard that they do female genetic mutation is Some African Islamic communities and in Saudi Arabia you have to pray 5 times a day or you get 50 lashes.
BBJ, you're the worst troll ever.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
love middle eastern food
more attention needs to be paid to educating and integrating them
can just drop some immgants into an area and expect them to fend for themselves really

HSC
N/A
No... it shouldn't.

But... like it states.. we should spread the Muslim populous out so that they become more used to our ways of living rather then creating their own in our country :p

Just go to Punchbowl/Bankstown dude.
ohk. yeah I went to macas in belmore and they were not speaking Australian. They were speaking some other language. It seemed they talked from their throat and they loved kh kh words.

like even if they spread out individually they practice weird stuff. like the other day I heard a Muslim guy tried to bash his wife. how would that change if they were spread out?

BBJ, you're the worst troll ever.
im not trolling.

are you muslim by any chance? I dont want to offend you

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Middle Eastern food is only good home-made.
Restaurants have no oil or lemon in their tabouli, and the ratio of burgle to parsely/tomato/cucumber etc is 25:1. Despicable...

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
No... it shouldn't.

This.

But I would say the same should apply to any ethnic group.

HSC
N/A
Only Israel food is true middle eastern food. Lebanese food isnt really middle eastern its jew food because during the civil war Hezbollah came through the border and stole jewish recipes. I read this on a forum once.

Last edited:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
tabouli is shit anyway
i was more thinking zatar lamb stuff
mmmm

but yeah
riddle me this

if you are all so proud of your homelands
why did you leave?
and come to a country that is not particularly welcoming
or different races or religions???

Jeee

Banned
HSC
They wish their food is as good as ours.
They have, however, in their habit of dispossessing and stealing, made FALAFEL a popular "Israeli" food. Blasphemy!

Sprangler

HSC
Only Israel food is true middle eastern food. Lebanese food isnt really middle eastern its jew food because during the civil war Hezbollah came through the border and stole jewish recipes. I read this on a forum once.
It's lol cause Israeli falafal & tabbouleh is better than Lebanese.

HSC
Uni Grad
but yeah
riddle me this

if you are all so proud of your homelands
why did you leave?
and come to a country that is not particularly welcoming
or different races or religions???
yeh, riddle him indeed

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
im trying to understand james

like obviously there are a few who resent (perhaps idk) being here?

why come here then? they are obviously proud of their homeland,. why come here then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)