Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
9/11 was a terrorist attack. The US government may have been complicit to some degree but that is pure speculation.

The most likely explaination is that the government was simply incompetent and that a bunch of muslims attacked America because they were pissed off that America as been in their countries attacking their people for decades.

HSC
Uni Grad
9/11 was a terrorist attack. The US government may have been complicit to some degree but that is pure speculation.

The most likely explaination is that the government was simply incompetent and that a bunch of muslims attacked America because they were pissed off that America as been in their countries attacking their people for decades.
I definitely agree.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

this seems likely

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Let me list the reasons:

1) At the start you were getting ragged on by the fundies for no good reasons. T'was not right.
b) Neb is a shitstain of a human who seems to dislike you. That's good enough reason for me to like you.
iii) Some noora_2009 whackjob seems to have it in for you. He appears to want to murder Muslims. I will research this further.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
but i like omie jay you dumb cunt
another fail for shodan lol

and im pretty sure noora is a she
and im pretty sure she was defending moslems

gtfo

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Thread name should be renamed "Should Muslim Trolling on BoS be stopped?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)