Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Is his name Jamal?
I should have known...my brother calls himself James jokingly sometimes.
ARE YOU MY BROTHER?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
when i was 3 weeks old, actually.

and its not like mum popped me out while they were there for no apparent reason, she grew up from the age of 12 till she got married, in denmark, and still has her danish citizenship.
Her parents and siblings all live there for the past 30 years, my cousins on my mums side (all 6 of them) live there too, are fluent in danish/paki and can sustain a conversation in english with me.

you guys keep talking about background.

Homeland: S: (n) fatherland, homeland, motherland, mother country, country of origin, native land (the country where you were born)
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=homeland

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i dont care what anyone does
as long as they obey the laws of the country they are living in

and fuck i love kebabs

HSC
N/A

and its not like mum popped me out while they were there for no apparent reason, she grew up from the age of 12 till she got married, in denmark, and still has her danish citizenship.
Her parents and siblings all live there for the past 30 years, my cousins on my mums side (all 6 of them) live there too, are fluent in danish/paki and can sustain a conversation in english with me.

Homeland: S: (n) fatherland, homeland, motherland, mother country, country of origin, native land (the country where you were born)
honestly, you're a shit cunt.

When someone asks you where you from they fucking mean whats your ethnic background....the mother country, the father country etc etc

fucking use that jew brain.

Someone asks you where you are from you fucking go mental.....I asked some white guy whats your background....they answer ..english...celtic..etc ..they dont fucking go crazy...OMFG IM FUCKING AUSSIE like you

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Yes, but I believe you have more of a connectedness with your Pakistani background.
I was born here, but call Palestine my homeland. I love Aus, but I feel that Palestine and everything Palestinian transcends me...and thus, it's a lot more important as a means of shaping my identity.

Anyway, to OP, yes, Muslim migration should be banned! Those sand dwelling camel jockeys shouldn't be allowed to enter this land.

HSC
N/A
yea but pakistan's shit, and i actually have a proper exucse to say im not from there, so why not use it :)
you're a fucking retard.

honestly people are smart enough to understand that you are not the cause of paki being shit. honestly wtf are you speD?

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Did anybody write 'love' on their arms today, to support those with depression?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)