Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
Bigboyjames, you are the stupidest, most nefarious, ignorant and naive person i have ever come across. Your complete slavery and utmost blind attention to the media never ceases to amaze people like me.

Why shouldn't pro christian fundamentalist immigration to Australia stop? why shouldn't Hinduism immigration to Australia stop?

"Honestly, im bloody scared. All these Muslims, their scarfs, the burkas, the food, it just makes me sick in the stomach. The culture is so barbaric, I heard that they do female genetic mutation is Some African Islamic communities and in Saudi Arabia you have to pray 5 times a day or you get 50 lashes"

Firstly) your blood scared because your an uneducated fool who doesn't research, look and make conclusions for yourself. You only hear from peoples own ignorant state of mind, and what the media force feeds you to come up with your own little fucked up conclusions.

secondly) "the scarf's, the burka's", didnt mary the mother of jesus also wear a scarf, i mean i've never ever seen any picture, statue etc of mary without some sort of scarf covering her hair. same goes with nuns and so on. It's a dress code that symbolizes modesty and humbleness.

thirdly) "female mutation" you stupid person, it's female MUTILATION, and that practise has nothing to do with islam and muslims, it's a traditional practise that people in Africa USED to do. Just like guys these days wax and shave their legs, they USED to do that, something they became used to.

fourthly) If you dont pray 5 times a day, nobody cares, its not up to us to punish or judge those that dont pray, wherever you are across the world, you can decide to pray or not to pray, it aint up to us to take action, its upto god to take action when every human being's actions are being accounted for. So if your so called story is right about what they do in saudi arabia, thats the stuffed up governments decision, nothing to do with islam as a religion. Just the decision some stuffed up politicians or rulers down there decided to do. Thats theyre problem, but i doubt that primitive sort of action or rule still exists.
yeah but im scared. the other day i was watching some you tube clip with lebanse people stuck inside the lift. they were going crazy with allah alkhbar and stuff. one said lets bomb this place. How would you feel if someone said that? Like this Australia, we believe in freedom...and if you dont believe in freedom you shouldnt live in Australia. Also, you should be a christian if you want to be Australia and to prove that you love Australia you should convert a be a proper Aussie.

Last edited:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Bigboyjames, you are the stupidest, most nefarious, ignorant and naive person i have ever come across. Your complete slavery and utmost blind attention to the media never ceases to amaze people like me.

Why shouldn't pro christian fundamentalist immigration to Australia stop? why shouldn't Hinduism immigration to Australia stop?

"Honestly, im bloody scared. All these Muslims, their scarfs, the burkas, the food, it just makes me sick in the stomach. The culture is so barbaric, I heard that they do female genetic mutation is Some African Islamic communities and in Saudi Arabia you have to pray 5 times a day or you get 50 lashes"

Firstly) your blood scared because your an uneducated fool who doesn't research, look and make conclusions for yourself. You only hear from peoples own ignorant state of mind, and what the media force feeds you to come up with your own little fucked up conclusions.

secondly) "the scarf's, the burka's", didnt mary the mother of jesus also wear a scarf, i mean i've never ever seen any picture, statue etc of mary without some sort of scarf covering her hair. same goes with nuns and so on. It's a dress code that symbolizes modesty and humbleness.

thirdly) "female mutation" you stupid person, it's female MUTILATION, and that practise has nothing to do with islam and muslims, it's a traditional practise that people in Africa USED to do. Just like guys these days wax and shave their legs, they USED to do that, something they became used to.

fourthly) If you dont pray 5 times a day, nobody cares, its not up to us to punish or judge those that dont pray, wherever you are across the world, you can decide to pray or not to pray, it aint up to us to take action, its upto god to take action when every human being's actions are being accounted for. So if your so called story is right about what they do in saudi arabia, thats the stuffed up governments decision, nothing to do with islam as a religion. Just the decision some stuffed up politicians or rulers down there decided to do. Thats theyre problem, but i doubt that primitive sort of action or rule still exists.
all religion is stupid and ALL immigration should stop to australia...australia needs to find an identity

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Some people on this forum need to go to an Islam country / or place where Islam has a militant foothold and publicly criticize Islam to the extent Christians are scrutinized in Western countries.

Then, even if you come back here with all your fingers, I am sure you'd change your ultra-tolerant views. Seems like some people have lived all their lives in Cherrybrook and take too many things for granted.

ibbi00

HSC
yeah but im scared. the other day i was watching some you tube clip with lebanse people stuck inside the lift. they were going crazy with allah alkhbar and stuff. one said lets bomb this place. How would you feel if someone said that? Like this Australia, we believe in freedom...and if you dont believe in freedom you shouldnt live in Australia. Also, you should be a christian if you want to be Australia and to prove that you love Australia you should convert a be a proper Aussie.
Why do you have so many accounts? Oh wait did the other one get banned? Permanent banning is so for a reason dammit!

HSC
N/A
Oh you can hardly blame them.
You steal their land, houses, water, crops, etc. ever so slowly then expect them to love you?

Israel did not exist before 1948, it came in and stole Palestinian land because their scripture claims its their promised land (that's a first!). Politically speaking, Britain was sick of you guys and as a consequence decided to find you a land and convince you to migrate there in order to get rid of you (can hardly blame them).

Most of these quotes by the way are uttered by your prime ministers.

Israeli soldiers admit to deliberate killing of Gaza civilians - Times Online

Now please explain how you can possibly justify all of this?
These are the hallmarks of a great "civilization". For over 1000 years the Palestinians have plundered and pillaged humanity. It is the right of the Jew to take back the land that is rightfully theirs. Israel is a light unto the world, giving hope and success to oppressed Jews everywhere, whether in the west or east.

I can understand why the savage, backward thinking , undemocratic Muslim and other nations love to see the demise of such an advanced country such as Israel. people will have to decide as to whether they want a free world with liberal, humane values or else if they want an undemocratic, cruel and backward thinking world for their children and grand children. They will as time goes on learn their bitter lesson that supporting cruel and backward Islamic and other societies will only turn future generations in to slaves. people always learn lessons the hard way.

Embrace freedom, love Israel.

ibbi00

HSC
I sir, unlike you, have provided facts supporting my arguments and so far you chose to ignore them completely and go on with your nonsense biased views.
Oh and sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but the only people that care about israel are israelies. (notice I didn't say Jews because there are a number of people who oppose israel).

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I sir, unlike you, have provided facts supporting my arguments and so far you chose to ignore them completely and go on with your nonsense biased views.
Oh and sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but the only people that care about israel are israelies. (notice I didn't say Jews because there are a number of people who oppose israel).
Your ignorance is continuously revealed in you tirade against Israel. I do not blame you for that. First of all, the agenda of Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad will fail, for they are overruled, because they are striving against the will of God. Your arguments are just rants against Israel and you deserve no respect.

HSC
N/A
Your ignorance is continuously revealed in you tirade against Israel. I do not blame you for that. First of all, the agenda of Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad will fail, for they are overruled, because they are striving against the will of God. Your arguments are just rants against Israel and you deserve no respect.
id shit in your mouth

misspaige

HSC

Can someone ban this bitch??:shoot:

ibbi00

HSC
Further indulgence in ignoring my hard facts once again. AIN'T THAT TYPICAL.

ibbi00

HSC
Im sorry if I offended you
The more and more you reply the more you sound like a troll to me.

Israel has announced that it is setting up a network of bloggers to combat websites deemed “problematic” by the Zionist state, presumably to propagandize about the necessity of killing babies and infants in the name of self-defense.
http://www.infowars.com/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-troll-anti-war-websites/
The Immigrant Absorption Ministry announced on Sunday it was setting up an "army of bloggers," to be made up of Israelis who speak a second language, to represent Israel in "anti-Zionist blogs" in English, French, Spanish and German.
Source

Firstly, your login name, secondly, you suddenly join BOS and start defending israel, and finally, the way you reply by repeating sentences. It sounds more like a prepared script to me.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Stay on topic fools. Israel vs Arabs has nothing to do with immigration of Muslims to Australia. After all Israeli's are Jews and not all Muslims are Arabs and not all Arabs are Muslims.

redmayne

HSC
close the borders.

Country is full guys
If the country is so full, then why don't people get ridiculously riled up by people having more than 2 babies? Or about people trying to live longer and longer? Why isn't the media constantly exacerbating these issues and generating heated debate?

Because those people are white.

A very, very, very small minority argue against immigration on the basis of their opinions on the economic and environmental problems of increased population. Very few people. And these opinions should be included in any debate on it. But by far most of the people who are anti-immigration are just ignorant xenophobes, Australia's own Nick Griffins.

And then these idiots latch on to the somewhat authentic opinions, in a vain attempt to justify their stance, and disguise their true motivation.

I mean, have you ever seen that many people care so much about Australia's vulnerable environment? Or our projected population heights? Why isn't there widespread hysteria every day at hospitals because X number 3 babies were born? Or when Costello urged people to have "one for mum, one for dad and one for the country"?

I, personally, am of the opinion that the world desperately needs to reduce its population. The earth is designed to comfortably sustain 300 million humans. But these people are already in existence, and they need to go somewhere, they can't just rot in boats. Anyone who believes they should is scum.

HSC
N/A
The more and more you reply the more you sound like a troll to me.

Source

Firstly, your login name, secondly, you suddenly join BOS and start defending israel, and finally, the way you reply by repeating sentences. It sounds more like a prepared script to me.
Im not Israeli, im Jew.

After I graduate I will go to Israel and defend Gods land against satanic worshipper like yourself in Palestine.

chuboy

HSC

For all the dumb cunts, Cherokee was a language of the American Native Indians.

/thread

This thread makes me ashamed at the quantity of rednecks in Australia. I feel like I live in fucking Alabama.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)