Should prostitution be illegal? (1 Viewer)

4lettersdown

HSC
Me and my mates were just screwing round with one of them saying shit like 'What can i get for $5.95'. She kicked my car the fat slut. I felt like running her over lmaooo.
lol +1 to objectifying prostitutes. and they thinks they're peoples

sarsieisme

HSC
well im in uni and ur not
, btw, 98.15 uai,

so i dont get it, are you a virgin or not
lol at this dude, ur profile says that ur HSC year is 2012? Making u about...14 or 15? Unless of course, you went to uni, dropped out, went back to high school to try and get that "98.15" UAI mark. :)

OR

your lying for some fantastically pitiable reason.

on prostitution, yeah, just leave it legal, it's helping to stimulate our economy, and without it, where would the desperate flock to? (Perhaps they'll try their luck with park benches, however small the holes might be)

rkeys

HSC
what's worse than prostitution is entrapment.

so, though I think prostitution is, honestly morally wrong, I have got to rationalise.

4lettersdown

HSC
what's worse than prostitution is entrapment.

so, though I think prostitution is, honestly morally wrong, I have got to rationalise.
hmmm yeah that is a major Issue with illegal prostitution, a woman could quite easily get trapped in that occupation because her pimp "owns" her, theres nothing official to protect her and her rights etc whereas one would think that the prostitue is better off if prostitution is legal.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
lol at this dude, ur profile says that ur HSC year is 2012? Making u about...14 or 15? Unless of course, you went to uni, dropped out, went back to high school to try and get that "98.15" UAI mark. :)

OR

your lying for some fantastically pitiable reason.

on prostitution, yeah, just leave it legal, it's helping to stimulate our economy, and without it, where would the desperate flock to? (Perhaps they'll try their luck with park benches, however small the holes might be)
You're dumb.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Like honestly. Out of all the possible ways of making money in Australia, they end up on the side of the road begging for sex. Losers.
Never heard of the sex slave trade? Sex trafficking? Ignorant bastard. Get informed please.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Never heard of the sex slave trade? Sex trafficking? Ignorant bastard. Get informed please.
Wtf? What does the sex slave trade have to do with Canterbury road hookers? So what if there's money in those illegal activities? My post was directed at Canterbury road sluts. Those whores are not sex slaves. They wish to be hookers. They are all just junkie shits that are always on drugs and smokes. 'Ignorant bastard' read my previous posts and 'Get informed please' before you post.

PS: Get over anime. Consider your age..

Last edited:

sharksrule92

HSC
Yeah i rekon it should be legal, if the women are willing and everything, why not ? Its their career choice..

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
cbf reading all three pages, but I can't see any decent reason for it to be illegal.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Visiting my whorehouse so made you realise this hey moll ;)
That wasn't prostitution. Prostitution would require me to have actually paid you. You just did it cos you wanted it.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
cbf reading all three pages, but I can't see any decent reason for it to be illegal.
I'm disappointed by the complete lack of outraged conservatives.

What about the family? Large proportion of sex workers clients are married men...

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I'm disappointed by the complete lack of outraged conservatives.

What about the family? Large proportion of sex workers clients are married men...
Meh. It's consenual. They're not brainwashed or coerced into it.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Get Rafy to put a poll on it, including clever puns on the word poll

Otherwise I dont like debating in the dark. People need to be forced to fight or be branded as idiots or cowards through a public poll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)