Should Religous Schools Be Shut Down? (1 Viewer)

kypros1992

HSC
yes, close all these religious schools down :mad:
i go to one and all i hear is brainwashing and hymns

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
A Religous School goes beyond providing education within a specific Religous Tradition. It teaches the values and morals, the way of life of thet Religion, enabling one to become a better person and maintain the morals and ideals within the Religion.

because religious school students are the only students with 'values and morals'.

i go to a public school, we have scripture, all the teachers at aforementioned scripture do is spread vicious dogma. i'm glad being bred to hate people of a certain sexuality and religion is moral. god i have been saved.

HSC
Hmm. Well I go to a private school with connections to the Anglican church and there are loads of atheists/agnostics there. But I do get the reasoning of the OP. It *is* a fairly narrow environment. I was lucky to go to a public primary school and be exposed to all sorts there. Maybe that would be a compromise?

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Religions should be able to teach the young their cultish ways.

I go to an Anglican school and I let it wash over me.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Yes, please ban them all. I'm getting sick of religious schools wanting to expand by building more and more, shoot, why you need more if we got enough already, I mean isn't our public schools enough for you religious nutheads? That is my opinion.
If we had enough already we wouldn't need more idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)