sims 2 (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
My 69 day old elder is having an affair with a chick who just turned an adult ... thats disgusting, lol. ;)

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
damn all you people who have the sims >_<

my computer is too crap to play it..have to buy a new video card..which i know nothing about....ATI? Nvdia????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
mum won't let me get it until after the HSC
mainly because she knows ill be addicted to it
and she is 100% right!
but i want it :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its any reason why i am leaving my uni assignments til the last min ... the elders are so kinky ... i had one which would go around grabbing ppls asses. lol.

gem_max

HSC
heaps of funny interviews about the making of the sims 2, gameplay tips etc oh and all the sims related ads that have been shown here and overseas. The best thing about the dvd however is that its a single disk opposed to the 4 cds. Mmm technology...

Does anyone else have annoying friends that call winging that they never see you even though you just had them over for hotdogs?

gem_max

HSC
yep weve been watching bits of it with our dinner everynight. The ads are so funny. I wish they aired over here.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
gem_max said:
heaps of funny interviews about the making of the sims 2, gameplay tips etc oh and all the sims related ads that have been shown here and overseas. The best thing about the dvd however is that its a single disk opposed to the 4 cds. Mmm technology...

Does anyone else have annoying friends that call winging that they never see you even though you just had them over for hotdogs?
All the time and it gets really annoying ... damn them :mad:

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
yay, made enough moolah to move into the giant mansion in pleasantview, and got my kid into private school too :)
its getting a bit sad though, watching my sims wake up, go to work, have dinner, sleep repeat... just like real life. i've gotta start annoying/killing them a bit more

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes I have got it and like the first one became addicted :p

One note of caution thoug is to ensure your video card is compatible...most are, but ive had a few freinds haveing a worthless game beacuse their video cards were not compatible

gem_max

HSC
haha i remember with the sims1 i had a pissy computer that would only just run the sims so for my birthday we spent hundreds updating just so that i could play the sims as it was meant to be played. Thank gosh my folks now have that computer cos theres no way itd run sims2 hehehe. Mmm dedication...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Do you have to put the disk in to run it? I'm thinking about buying it, but only if I can install it and then give it to my brother for christmas haha....

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Purple_Circles said:
Yes I have got it and like the first one became addicted :p

One note of caution thoug is to ensure your video card is compatible...most are, but ive had a few freinds haveing a worthless game beacuse their video cards were not compatible
yeah same here

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
lengstar said:
you need disk to play...
btw has anyone been able to successfully create a sim in their image? cause i've been tweeking it can can't seem to get it to look like me.
I've tried but this is the closest I could get with the Sims Bodyshop.

gem_max

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Do you have to put the disk in to run it? I'm thinking about buying it, but only if I can install it and then give it to my brother for christmas haha....
you can get a no cd crack from somewhere. Im not sure where but its what my bro and I use.

I had some bug in the game where the stairs stopped working leaving my maid get trapped upstairs until she died (after wetting herself with green stink coming out under hers arms that is). I couldnt rehire a maid the next day so luckily I was able to leave without saving and fix the stairs in time the next try. Still it was pretty funny.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
lengstar said:
come on sim fans, more discussion
I haven't played in a couple of weeks..
I was attempting to successfully build my own town etc.. but God these people are poor and having babies that they can't afford ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)