sims 2 (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
the money tree only gives me $40 and half of the times guests come in and steal it...

btw has anyone found bella goth yet...

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
How do I check my video card compatibility.... I was looking at things but nothing specifically said VIDEO CARD so I'm not sure... I found something that said MOBILITY RADEON 9000 is that it?

I only have a 1400 MHz processor.... is my computer compatible (it's a laptop hence the not so brilliant processor)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
astro said:
btw has anyone found bella goth yet...
r u supposed to find bella goth ... all that i have done is got cassandra married to that guy.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
if u have video issue try turning eveything to full quiality in ure video card setting, i had to do that with my gforce

sunny

meh.
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Ok so it should work then? Thankyou!
Do check that your laptop does meet every other requirement in the list :)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
you know how in the normal sims (livin large) you could use rosebud to get more cash? Are there any cheats in the sims 2?

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
omigosh.. i want the sim2 so badly and i was so close to buying it last week until my friend said it was the crappest game ever, a real disappointment to her.. in her opinion, it was "like the first one, exactly the same.. cept they age" =( but the trailers look AWESOME!.. and everyone is d/ling it atm but im a true sims fan, its good to have the real thing in ya hand =D
BTW: whats the dvd version and whats the cd version? and isnt it true you CANT dl the sims.. cos u need the cd to run it =P .. ahhaha sucked in to those dling it, just buy it.. looks like its worth it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
don't listen to your friend ... go out and buy it ... its so much better than the first one and it just doesn't revolve around growing older ... there are other things as well.

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
gem_max said:
I had some bug in the game where the stairs stopped working leaving my maid get trapped upstairs until she died (after wetting herself with green stink coming out under hers arms that is). I couldnt rehire a maid the next day so luckily I was able to leave without saving and fix the stairs in time the next try. Still it was pretty funny.
lol!

In sims 1, my sister had this kid she didn't want (as she'd accidentally given him the default name of 'SimChild'), so she made him walk out into the backyard, and put a picket fence around him (so the social worker person couldn't take him away) and left him there to whinge, starve and wet himself until he almost died!

On to sims 2, who else finds the social bunny disturbing? Has anyone made their Sim kiss it? I've fought it, that's about it.

There's this random guy in my neighbourhood that walks in without permission, slaps my Sim across the face, then walks out again. I've never met him before. Anyone else had this?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
the social bunny is more than annoying ... one of my sims has kissed it ... grr ... but usually the social bunny is just useful to fight with .... its so much fun ... lol.

And people always walk into my house and go into the hot tub ... :vcross:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its more than much better ... its great. lately ive been playing for 14 hours straight :p

but the major differences are:
genetics
aging
sims have dreams which they aspire towards, eg fortune, family, etc
the graphics are much much better - 3d sims
more interactions.

There are currently no expansion packs, but i have read that they are planning expansion packs for sims 2 like the original sims.

Oh, you can drown your sims in the pool :) it was so much fun.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ofcourse you can. It wouldn't be sims if you couldn't do that. :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
you don't need to cheat with sims 2 ... u can easily earn heaps of dosh ... cause you can get teenagers to work after school ... and if a sim dies of old age ... family relos get insurance money.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I failed the sims the other day. A game which is impossible to fail ... I FAILED IT :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)