• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sims 2 (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
All the sims in the family died ... and then the grime reaper said you have failed to achieve the goal of the game.

Oh, you sims can also get sick, like food poisoning and the flu. And they actually give birth as well.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i think a cool feature of the sims would be you cooking their meals for them and you had to make sure you didnt cross contaminate their meat or use expired food and stuff like that, otherwise they would get sick.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
put them too bed ... make them sleep it off ... chuck a sickie from work.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
what career are you doing??? cause that sounds like either politics or business career.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Army is the best career to get into ... expecially sims 2.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I find it hard to get to the end of a career ... the only one that i have got to the end of is the hacker career. but i'm up to the second last one of the army at the moment.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh i got that one as well ... but whenever i get to grand prix driver i just stop ... lol :p

sims 2 have way better cars.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I like the army helicopter you can get in sims 2 ... i want one.

aww ... they don't have the daredevil career in sims 2 ... i wish that they did ... could have got a race car :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
aww ... haven't got that far in that one ... too busy trying to make the sims do public woohoos ... lol.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Sims is the only game that i don't cheat in ... well cheats anyway ... but my sims always cheat :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
By the time my sims become old ... i'm sick of them and i just want them to die ... but i don't suicide them cause i want more money.

Plus the way some of these old sims act ... maybe suicide would be a better option.

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
When will you fools realise that the sims 2 is just re-packaged garbage from the most evil force in the world right now EA games

athough they did do a good job on battlefield 1942 they had to fuck it up with with bfv... fuckers

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
You can say pre-packaged garbage about all games. The purpose of it is to entertain and its customers buy their products to be entertained. Entertainment may not be guaranteed but most people do buy their products based on their interests and will continue to do so.

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
games particulary sequels that just copy the first one with a new engine do nothing to innovate as so many EA releases do are simply stagnating the gaming industry. re-hashes are NOT fun

but you do have a point about how ppl will buy their games no matter what crap they turn out

seriously though did the first sims need that many expanisons!

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
Certain Sims expansions were interesting but I do see your point about overdoing it. Still people on the Sims 2 web board are encouraging the creators of Sims 2 to make expansions AND continue to add more details to it to increase the customisability of it. This is why Need For Speed: Underground 2 is successful. The game itself is like reality and the closer it gets to reality the more interested some customers will find in the game. It is no different from the Medal Of Honor series. You run around shooting targets and that really is the sole purpose of the game. What makes it interesting is the detail of the environment, of interaction of the player with the AI as well as the resemblance to historical locations and the challenge of completing the game. Customers want more from their games and the company aims at those markets to satisfy them just enough that they can keep making expansions. Its actually a very smart idea the company has taken advantage of.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
I suppose it creates a whole new Sim meaning to WooHoo when the Sim does it on campus. I wonder what aspects of University and College life they will include in the game.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Well I decided: I'm probably gonna get it. I just need to work out where to get $82 from and I won't be buying until after Christmas ...
Ha ... you should have bought it when it first came out ... it was only like $78. But anyways ... its a good choice!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)