Since when did being short become 'sexy'? x___x (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
Short men should date short women! It's that simple. They should make small families that can use the spare room under our big family dining tables. It's called playing evolutionary tetris.

Please imagine the havoc that would unfold if tiny mice started dating larger rodents! There would be giant motherfucking holes in our walls for EVERY single tally-smally family in the house!
quoted for truth.

jessica.gilroy

HSC
I win, i'm shorter than all of you put together :) lol i'm only 144cm...(my neck hurts :( ...) lol but yes, i think there is something with short ppl...I tend to get a lot of attention (unwanted of course). But at the same time who is to say its JUST because I'm short?

HSC
jessica.gilroy said:
I win, i'm shorter than all of you put together :) lol i'm only 144cm...(my neck hurts :( ...) lol but yes, i think there is something with short ppl...I tend to get a lot of attention (unwanted of course). But at the same time who is to say its JUST because I'm short?
Well, it's certainly not your personality :)

T

trolloutaface

jessica.gilroy said:
:eek:

(-(-.(-.-).-)-)

HSC
5 of the most likely possible reasons why guys like short women:
1) Like bleedin' emo said: "walking headjobs"
2) Small women = small feet = small shoes = cheaper.
3) We look bigger on film
4) Easier to carry back to the bedroom on wedding night
5) Easier to tuck into the back of the car after a fight

2 other reasons though not as likely are:
1) Tall women and Short men are not an aesthetically pleasing couple
2) Most women are short

height is a relative thing... how short is short?

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
jessica.gilroy said:
uh....it wouldn't be too hard to be shorter than everyone put together. I'd be shorter than all these posters put together.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
jessica.gilroy said:
jpeg or you're an ugly bitch

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
(-(-.(-.-).-)-) said:
2) Small women = small feet = small shoes = cheaper.
I've never bought women's shoes, so I wouldn't really know, but aren't all sizes the same?

jessica.gilroy

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Well, it's certainly not your personality :)
hey u don't know me :p ... i'm quite a nice person thank u very much :) I enjoy long walks on the beach ;) lol...nah just kidding, but i am a nice person :) (not full of myself at all lol)

T

Testpilot

jessica.gilroy said:
jpeg? wft?
It's a file format of photos. If you are going to be on the internet you need to learn how it works because the internet is serious business.

jessica.gilroy

HSC
Testpilot said:
It's a file format of photos. If you are going to be on the internet you need to learn how it works because the internet is serious business.
lol yes i know what jpeg is, just the way that Li0n used it it seemed like it should be an insult...hence the confusion :)

evilmonkii

HSC
if your short and fat your pretty much screwed. lol

I'm 160cm short but a size 10..so no stress!lol.

Shorts not hot! I'll love to be taller!

jessica.gilroy

HSC
awww...i'm short and small...every so often i see a 12 yr old wearing the same clothes as me coz i don't fit into adults clothing anymore :( ... and i hate having to take every single pair of pants up. I once bought a pair of flair jeans from supre...i cut off about a foot...they weren't flare anymore :(

jessica.gilroy

HSC
bloodyfriday89 said:
u really are retarded looking body wise lmao
lol, how am i 'retarded looking' if i'm short and skiny? i'm the height of a 12 yr old so should i supposed to be able to wear similar sized clothing?
and have u seen the fashion for little kids these days? lol, its very teenagerish...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)