Since when did being short become 'sexy'? x___x (1 Viewer)

HSC
jessica.gilroy said:
lol, how am i 'retarded looking' if i'm short and skiny? i'm the height of a 12 yr old so should i supposed to be able to wear similar sized clothing?
and have u seen the fashion for little kids these days? lol, its very teenagerish...
you're in year 12 and u look like a 12 year old. do u have any pics to prove this? lmao

The Ostler

HSC
jessica.gilroy said:
awww...i'm short and small...every so often i see a 12 yr old wearing the same clothes as me coz i don't fit into adults clothing anymore :(
so what, you shrunk?

jessica.gilroy

HSC
bloodyfriday89 said:
you're in year 12 and u look like a 12 year old. do u have any pics to prove this? lmao
um...yes....but do i want to show u is the question...

jessica.gilroy

HSC
brogan77 said:
i'd like to get to know yr beautiful soul ;)
lol and how do i know ur not a pedophile who likes 12 yr olds? :p lol...actually how old ARE u? it says u did ur HSC 3 yrs ago...making u at least 20-21 ?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
bloodyfriday89 said:
it's favourite you stupid american
Blame firefox and its American spell check. I spell American just so it doesn't bother me by underlining words.

JamesJ

HSC
You guys are so rude and immature. Jessica deserves respect okay, not some seedy old men trying to hit on her okay?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
JamesJ said:
You guys are so rude and immature. Jessica deserves respect okay, not some seedy old men trying to hit on her okay?
Is that meant to be funny?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)