Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I know dude. I have been told by the delivery guy at work, my boss, the random on the bus and several others on this forum… its old lol
Does wonders for the self esteem
ive said it :)

why does everyone here have like 83756 accounts?
i had two cause this one got banned for 3 days, but then my other one got permanently banned....oops i blame adam,

lindax

HSC
I have never had a bF.....
:(
and i really want one

I think its the amount of boys that live around my area, they are so gay and immature!!!!!

do any of you girls find some guys the same age as you are so immature?????

cant wait till the end of this year...i can finally leave school, move around !!!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol at this thread.

just go out, hang out and just flow...;) (uh...)

NRM should read this.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
lol at this thread.

just go out, hang out and just flow...;) (uh...)

NRM should read this.
He has been here many a time I believe. Lol
Should I just 'flow' with the Chris look-alike? Haha

HSC
I have never had a bF.....
:(
and i really want one

I think its the amount of boys that live around my area, they are so gay and immature!!!!!

do any of you girls find some guys the same age as you are so immature?????

cant wait till the end of this year...i can finally leave school, move around !!!!
immature can be fun, are you saying u want a guy who's no fun?

by the way, people are the same everywhere, the problem is most likely YOU and you're just using "all the boys here are immature!" as some fabricated excuse as to why you're not getting any :p

and NRM is the most autistic kid you'll ever see, he posts here sometimes. You guys would be PERFECT for each other.

lindax

HSC
immature can be fun, are you saying u want a guy who's no fun?

by the way, people are the same everywhere, the problem is most likely YOU and you're just using "all the boys here are immature!" as some fabricated excuse as to why you're not getting any :p

No i mean the ones that act like 5 yr old boys.....

of course i like fun in guys, wild and out there but theres a difference, adventures.... The right one just has not come along yet!

and ppl are same yer, but on another level ppl are so different.... In personaltities and all

i am talking bout the ones my age anyways ............. am i offending you????

HSC
No i mean the ones that act like 5 yr old boys.....

of course i like fun in guys, wild and out there but theres a difference, adventures.... The right one just has not come along yet!

and ppl are same yer, but on another level ppl are so different.... In personaltities and all

i am talking bout the ones my age anyways ............. am i offending you????
let me ask you a question, do you like twilight?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
just testing, if you liked it i wouldve said you're no more mature than the 5 yr old boys you despise

perhaps you do require someone more classy ;)
Are you putting yourself forward here? Cos that's just creepy. As in "Hi, I like long walks on the beach and listening to other people's problems, so do you want to meet up?" kind of creepy. Which is about as creepy as you can get. *shudders*

HSC
Are you putting yourself forward here? Cos that's just creepy. As in "Hi, I like long walks on the beach and listening to other people's problems, so do you want to meet up?" kind of creepy. Which is about as creepy as you can get. *shudders*
what? have you seen her profile pic?

no, im not

is something wrong, moll?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)