Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
No girlfriends.
Sex, but no long-term girlfriends.

Hmzz.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
um.

unless you're a mutant it's honestly not that hard to get laid.

i've seen so many girls make questionable choices so many nights, one of those might be you one day if you get off your computer.

iRX

HSC
um.

unless you're a mutant it's honestly not that hard to get laid.

i've seen so many girls make questionable choices so many nights, one of those might be you one day if you get off your computer.
Where's the intimacy in somebody's "questionable choice" to fuck me while off their face? If the issue was just getting laid, I would've paid for it long ago. Anyway, most of my days aren't spent in front of a computer so that's not the issue. I thought keeping in good shape, dressing well, being amiable and all that shit would get me somewhere but apparently it gets you nowhere if you're too nervous to make the first move and ask someone out. =(

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
Where's the intimacy in somebody's "questionable choice" to fuck me while off their face? If the issue was just getting laid, I would've paid for it long ago. Anyway, most of my days aren't spent in front of a computer so that's not the issue. I thought keeping in good shape, dressing well, being amiable and all that shit would get me somewhere but apparently it gets you no where if you're too nervous to make the first move and ask someone out. =(

mate it really isn't that hard. have a few drinks, don't be off your face. Grab a mate who is expierenced with women, start talking to 2 girls (anymore than 2 and your chances of failure increase expentially) Talk shit, LIE. Lie until your sucking face.

leisl1990

HSC
never had a relationship in my life.
i really fancied a girl in yr 9, but was rejected when i asked her out.
for the next 2 or 3 years, i just couldnt get over her.
im kind of afraid of being into someone, coz its quite angonising if you can get what you want.
anyway, life without another one isn't too bad at all.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Just make small chat IRX. Even if its Hey, how you going?

Eventually the chat should move to social stuff if your trusted. Then you just have to go for it really and make the move.

Wanna see a movie? Or better yet if you both have a common interest then something like "Are you going to the such and such concert?".

Just keep at it, you'll succeed.

Either way there are other people in the world (Men/Women) that would be in the same position at 30/40 so you aren't alone.

T

The Authority

God, you dont know what your missing out on. The whole world seems a different place when something is happening!!!

laceytutu

HSC
I'm a girl, going on 18 and never had a boyfriend :) Or a girlfriend I guess haha! But hey, I figured if it's meant to be it'll come and it'll work :) Someday.

bella-mia

HSC
Hya mate, i'm single at LOVIN' IT

at the moment, anyways

somedays can be hard, but others are just great fun!

my folks and i get on really well, and its a rule in my house that i wasn't alowed to date until i was 16.
well i had a few bf's before i was supposed to, but i was always too scared to do anything, so we used to just hang out together before school started. that was like two years ago. now i just can't be fu*kd having a bf coz i REALLY like my freedom.

i 'd rather have friends than boyfriends.

does that sound corny, or what?

iRX

HSC
Suic1de: "Either way there are other people in the world (Men/Women) that would be in the same position at 30/40 so you aren't alone."
And that scares the shit out of me. Thanks for the other advice though.

The_Authority: "God, you dont know what your missing out on. The whole world seems a different place when something is happening!!!"
Don't fucking remind us! (no offense intended)

williamc: "Talk shit, LIE. Lie until your sucking face."
hmm I'll consider it last resort.

bella-mia: "i'd rather have friends than boyfriends."
leisl1990: "anyway, life without another one isn't too bad at all."
Not when your evolutionary urges are constantly screaming at you with such ferocious, insatiable energy. There's this repressed alpha beast inside, fearless, vigorous, spontaneous, adventurous, and yet he presents to the world as a "nice guy" who'd never acts on his instincts for fear of embarassment due to unresolved personal inadequacies. I don't want to lie, cheat, pressure anyone into anything. I just want things to flow naturally, enjoying the mutual buildup of emotional and sexual tension within a budding courtship, the push and pull. I want the tensions AND I want the releases. I want it real. It's maddening. Fucking HELL, it's maddening.

laceytutu: "I'm a girl, going on 18 and never had a boyfriend Or a girlfriend I guess haha! But hey, I figured if it's meant to be it'll come and it'll work Someday. "
I too figured it'd come one day went it's "meant to be", but "meant to be" is meaningless, I've come to realise that much. Everything worth something we create for ourselves. As with other life desires, pursue it, chase it, risk it, for ourselves and for those we desire to share it with (at least I'm telling myself this at the moment).

bella-mia: "somedays can be hard, but others are just great fun!"
Some days sure, life goes on fine. Intellectually and health-wise, I have periodic fulfillment. But there comes many a day when this unfulfilled aspect brings me emotionally and mentally unglued. It's slowly eating away at who I am (and who I can be).

I'm sexually self-repressed and loathe the anxious part of me responsible for this state of affairs. Like others out there, I just can't talk to women in any flirty or intimate respect. Conversations are kept completely unfun and impersonal. That way I appear to remain (for the most part) cool, calm and collected. I'm afraid to be seen afraid.

I know I need to take calculated (read: worthwhile) risks. I just don't know what will work, where to start, what will take me further to improving.

I want the alpha beast out of its cage.

*ends purge*

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)