Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Heh.
I hate being single. I've been single for 7 months now.
I've rejected the last 9 guys who have asked me out though... so i shouldn't be complaining.
But i don't have high standards.. i just know a lot of dropkicks, and i don't like going out with dropkicks =|

Heh
15/pretty fucking fit :)/asian/gets along with almost anyone + great convo maker hah/probably too young=P

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
Heh.
I've rejected the last 9 guys who have asked me out though... so i shouldn't be complaining.
But i don't have high standards.. i just know a lot of dropkicks, and i don't like going out with dropkicks =|
you're like 12 years old, i wouldnt worry about it

Pace_T

HSC
rejected the last 9 guys and you dont have high standards? wow you must be attracting the guys no girls want.

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
Heh.

Heh
15/pretty fucking fit :)/asian/gets along with almost anyone + great convo maker hah/probably too young=P
hey ya'll older guys
i'm 12, fucking sexy
gives it out to almost anyone
great bjer
not young enough
;)
when i haven't had sex in 2 days i can't functionnnn
guys, i'm desperate therefore i'm advertising myself on a random website
CALL ME

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Lol no i'm not >_>
Im like the same age as you.
finishing yr 12 in 2011
Lolacaust. Hirofl-shima
He's not actually finishing year 12 in 2011. He just thought it'd be fun to put that down.
In the meantime however, you're probably the biggest slice of gaolbait on this site. And you have a lot of competition. So congratulations on beating the multitudes and excelling at something in life.
By the way Justin, how old are you really?

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
Heh.

Heh
oh hey there
how're you goin

mailboxqwert

HSC
Well ive never kissed a girl so if anyone lives around blue or green line we could hook up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)