Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Yeah...

Random thoughts in any order:

- I wonder if being single can induce depression of some sort.
no, but that depends on the second point im making...
It's like, if it doesn't end up happening I will just amount to nothing. As in my life will be worthless and I'll have nothing to live for. Might as well smoke choof all day and do drugs till I die sorta thing. That's my subconscious line of thought anyway, from what I can tell (damn I'm good at psychanalysis).
so you wanna base your life on whether you've had a girlfriend or not?

lol!

e4mily

HSC
OMG i understand completely, about everythin u said it like ya got in my head lol
but i completely over think and analyse things aswell and worry that ill be alone 4eva,
ive been outt with guys like for few weeks but never haad real long term relationship
anyways just good to know that imnot the only one out there :) Xo

4theHSC

HSC
Guys, relationships aren't all roses... I tend to have an empty wallet most of the time lol

wendaYYY

no pain no gain
HSC
Yeah, thought I'd send that out into cyberspace for someone to pick up and read. Who knows, maybe someone who gives two shits will actually reply.
Hilarious!

I had a platonic relationship going on a while ago. Basically revolved around conversation on matters such as life and other irrelevant things lke that. And cracking jokes at 12pm.

It was pretty fulfilling at the time, felt like I had someone to connect with intellectually and "spiritually".

In retrospect, I wouldn't have called him my "boyfriend". That's just stupid, I hope that word becomes extinct one day.

I plan on being single my whole life. Woot!!

boganxcore

HSC
i have never had a girlfriend, i have a habit of getting strung out over girls who dont want me.

also, my melancholy probably doesnt help either and its prob a turn off

Last edited:

muzlak

HSC

Tenax Propositi and Xargon, THREADS HAVE BEEN MERGED (same topic) - and Xargon, i've corrected your spelling :p

- bubz ;D

Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.
I'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP (don't expect to for a long time tho)

melli-girl

HSC
I've never been with someone..its depressing :(

I met a guy once, but he lived in Melbourne so it never happened...yay.

HSC
i don't see why people get so hung up over it

fuck, it's nice, but if you feel like your life is worthless because you don't have someone else to complete your life for you .. that's pretty sad

Guesss

HSC
I've been in the kinda "seeing eachother stage" more than once, where we liked eachother and began to get to know eachother but we never actually got up to much! And it was never really official. I now have hardly any connections left with these ppl! *thankfully?!?!*

So...i think i can say NO, i havent had a proper bf yet!

Ohh and for those ppl who are saying its depressing, srsly get over it! Whilst u mite get annoyed or lonely at times, trust me, the right person will spring up from nowhere when u least expect it!

Ohh and yes Omie Jay i think they just mite make the next BOS couple! :D lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)