Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
bex you should talk to him bout that, she could of just been being a bitch... dont just throw it away..

me tho. im in the same posiiton with only ever really one proper realtionship... i prefer to flutter.. but i odnt think that opportunity for relationship has ever really come about neway, i just dont seem to attract relationship boys.. oh well i like being single. the (emotional) comfort u guys get from your boyfriends, i can get from my normal friends, and i think that the most important thing

EDIT: i wanna add more for bex, noone introduces themselves as hi im so n sos boyfriend, or if they do, they are odd people, you should really find out if she was just shit stirring you befroe u get really angry at this guy. if its true tho... im all for castration

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
bex said:
im hopelessly single..

ive never had a serious relationship until a few weeks ago when i thought things were becoming serious with this guy.. until i called him yesterday, and having never met his friends but heard a lot about them, this chick answers and when i asked who i was speaking to, she said Kate and i was like.. ohh you must be the one who just got back from O/S! and she said ahhh no.. im *BLAH'S* girlfriend.. i nearly threw up on the fone... asshole.
damn, thats bad :(
I hate playa's, should be shot

zerzillia

Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.
i'm in exactly the same position (but i'm not a guy. the only difference).

i've never had a relationship either and have way too high standards. i also am too shy to make the first move so i expect guys to make the first move.

i am wondering if anyone has been interested but never told the person they're interested in because they're both shy/want the other person to ask first? hehe. a funny thought.

mack

Banned
HSC
I thought i was in drought with the ladies until i started hitting some city nightclubs......Chicks hit on you left and right, seriously.

twiddla

So what - unless you are worse as a person when your single it shldn't matter - i mean i've been basically single all my life it doesn't really bother me hugely

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Doesn't me either, but lately I've just gotten a bit sick of hanging out with my friends...and their boyfriends when I don't have one.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i've had to hang out with my best friend and her boyfriend a fair bit, and thats ok, he's more of a friend than my friend's boyfriend, but sometimes I'd rather have someone too.

lengstar

HSC
seriously! if you've been in one relationship already stop complaining there are those out there who have never been in a relationship. i hate being single.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
steph@nie said:
i've had to hang out with my best friend and her boyfriend a fair bit, and thats ok, he's more of a friend than my friend's boyfriend, but sometimes I'd rather have someone too.
I know exactly what you mean. Its fine being with friends and their boyfriends/girlfriends and i like to see my friends happy but yeah, sometimes it just kinda brings it all home that you dont actually have anyone.. which isnt so nice

Juliet

HSC
zerzillia said:
i am wondering if anyone has been interested but never told the person they're interested in because they're both shy/want the other person to ask first? hehe. a funny thought.
I have been interested in a guy for like...2 years now and counting. I have never told him cos both shy/want him to ask first.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
I want your uni course tanax. *steals it from you*

I feel for you, I know a guy who is almost everything I have in mind, but unfortunately it's just not meant to be. whatever. I'll shut up now.

Last edited:

SipSip

HSC
N/A
High standards also means that you will treat the girl good when you've actually find one to your liking, since that they are so rare to you. If i was a girl, i would rather feel like i'm the treasure of a relationship rather than i'm just a girlfriend of a "guy who can dump me any day and get a new one since that he has low standards"
But yes...high standards could drive girls away...i just realised when someone said that i was a guy who is extremely hard to please, and that the girl i will like will really be something...
I'm single, and to be honest it's a good life, but i also don't mind taking care of someone i love even if it means 4 hrs phone calls at night....
But waiting for the girl to make the first move is a bit of wishful thinking...since that most girls won't realli make the first move, and if they do make a move, it's normally quite a discreet one that you've probably missed by accident...so if you see someone you like, make the move...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its hard sometimes, being single sucks. my relationships never last longer than 6 months- thats why im afraid to become involved when u realise if ur with some1 u initially care about- it wont last. afterwards becomes a bitter internal mindgame convincing urself to get out of the relationship for whatever reason

at times im a firm believer in the idea- it would be better sometime in the future (when ive changed, and maybe her as well)

also sometimes when ur feeling vulnerable its especially hard to be honest, funny, confident, romantic and have some money etc... all together. asking a girl out is one of many problems

and 4hr phone calls are great, but its annoying when u feel like u have to keep on talking when all ur doing is describing ordinary events in ur day and telling a few jokes. i hate talking to ppl on the phone- face to face is better.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cherryblossom said:
I want your uni course tanax. *steals it from you*

I feel for you, I know a guy who is almost everything I have in mind, but unfortunately it's just not meant to be. whatever. I'll shut up now.
he's gay isn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)