Skeeting sex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bainesy

HSC
lol, dont get me started on gays. gays have thier head so far up other guys butts that they dont know stupid they look

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
AAO89 said:
The statistic of those who die with it should give us a decent idea of how many have it though, right? The fact is that very few middle class, drug free, white australian men die with HIV. Obviously my advice is specific, but for the most part I think it's what's relevant to most people who will be reading these posts.
If a middle class drug free man can't afford/doesn't have the balls to buy, condoms, then he shouldn't be getting laid.

Bainesy said:
LOL, leave. i think you have a few things mixed up sonny boy

1. when god said go forth and multiply he meant for men to have sex, thats means penis in vagina incase you didnt know, and to create babies, if you dont know how to make babies by now go google it.

2. using contraception means preventing the creation of babies, such a condom, which is a thing that goes over the penis incase you are unfamiliar with the term

3. incase your such a fucking dumbass that you dont understand the above two points, all you need to know is that they contradict eachother, that means that they oppose eachother, NOT support eachother

now i hope you understand such a simple passage

now you can leave
IN CASE are two words, not one you failed abortion.

Bainesy

HSC
ok, people getting a little wierd here. standing up for gay people usually indicates homosexuality

and what is this bible pushing stigma ive been issued with. "Go forth and multiply" is like, the most popular and well known quote from the bible ever.

your extreme lack of even the most fundamental biblical knowlegde can only indicate that you have no moral fibre within you

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Bainesy said:
ok, people getting a little wierd here. standing up for gay people usually indicates homosexuality

and what is this bible pushing stigma ive been issued with. "Go forth and multiply" is like, the most popular and well known quote from the bible ever.

your extreme lack of even the most fundamental biblical knowlegde can only indicate that you have no moral fibre within you
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHA..

Oh god, troll, TROLL!

Bainesy

HSC
Lizakith said:
IN CASE are two words, not one you failed abortion.
oooooh, your argumentative powers are well beyond me. pointing out my simple spelling errors

fuck your argument was weak. your skills are so bad, if your were the prime minister you could guide a bill that has 100% support down the drains

growup will ya, before i skeet on ya :D

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Bainesy said:
oooooh, your argumentative powers are well beyond me. pointing out my simple spelling errors

fuck your argument was weak. your skills are so bad, if your were the prime minister you could guide a bill that has 100% support down the drains

growup will ya
That was not a spelling error, that was ignorance of the English language on your part, as indicated by the repetition of the same error.

As for your support of this ridiculous trend, that's fine, go for it, but don't go touting the merits of it on a student forum, where there are teens who can get themselves into trouble with it. Its irresponsible.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Bainesy said:
i dont go around and sleep with everyone i can every weekend. only with people that i have developed a relationship with. skeeting is ok, sleeping with strangers, now that is dumb.
Yes, you may not but can you guarentee that she won't?
Or...let me guess you guys love each other?

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
My GF uses the Pill.
Lol on all of you.

Oh and from other experiences: Condoms are the way to go, guys, they make you last longer, I held a poll with some mates, we all agree on that conclusion.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
Haven't had a problem (My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years now), I didn't suggest it, I just told you my situation, which I believe is important in any debate, as every argument is subjective to a person's experience.
So, get off your fucking high horse for a moment, it's better than 'skeeting' and I actually suggested people use a condom, but I suppose you could give me a ridiculous retort such as 'It could break' or 'it's only 99% effective!'.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
@aMUSED1977

I just thought of one you might agree with!

ABSTINENCE!

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
You really are hopeless at this whole 'trolling' thing aren't you, seriously I reduced you to pointless insults in less than 300 words.
Did you even manage to read my reply?
You tried to toss my comment aside by 'stating the facts', all forms of contraception have cons, except of course abstinence. I'm just saying that you're trying to take control of this thread by shooting down other peoples comments, which really isn't on. So next time if you have something to add (other than just the facts), try to bear in mind how obnoxious it sounds sometimes.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
if you dont mind getting a girl pregnant and contracting STI's, go for it

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
.. he was giving you the opp. to use your fucking little brain to add things together

p.s. hi towie not out tonight i see y?

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I'm sorry, obviously stating facts is an issue for you.

Please have unprotected sex. There are no consequences.
That wasn't even the point of my intial statement. I wasn't endorsing 'The Pill', I was endorsing condoms, I was just stating that in my relationship my girlfriend uses the pill with no problems whatsoever.
You're entitled to explain the cons associated with 'The Pill' but bluntly stating the negative's suggests that there are no positives and I just find it offensive that your first reponse is to attack me.

Thekirk

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Kissing gets you preggers.

American Dad taught me so.
People this is obviously someone lost for words. They are reduced to words like preggers and then state that american dad taught me so. This is the words of an idiot a complete fool and moron and as starter of this thread i have concluded they know nothing about skeeting and possibly nothing at all bragging about their education is not promising and should not have even be said. If i was this guy i'd need to have a long look at myself and then maybe improve the way things are said. Afterall this person has just personified the essence of a fool and should not talk again on this thread until they can supply some input into the skeeting conversation.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
pattii said:
lol your an idiot for thinking that pura.
A DEADSET DUMB-BITCH.
Thinking what exactly? That the pill is an option when seeking contraception?
Well, it's a hell of a lot better than 'skeeting' and for my girlfriend and I it's an excellent option, that's why we use it.

As I've stated at least 3 times now, I was endorsing condoms for anyone looking for a form of contraception.

Sidenote: that 'dumb-bitch' comment is rich coming from someone who claims to be (and I quote) a "slut anda attention whore".

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Wow.

Quite the ego you have there.
I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm egotistical, I was just offended that in my proposing the use of condoms over a primitive contraceptive method as 'skeeting' fell on deaf ears only to see myself attacked for stating my own situation in a joking manner.
Sorry if I offended you in anyway. I just wanted you to see it from my perspective. It's only the fricking internet in the end anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)