Skeeting sex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Pura said:
I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm egotistical, I was just offended that in my proposing the use of condoms over a primitive contraceptive method as 'skeeting' fell on deaf ears only to see myself attacked for stating my own situation in a joking manner.
Sorry if I offended you in anyway. I just wanted you to see it from my perspective. It's only the fricking internet in the end anyway.
You weren't attacked.

He simply stated a point.

Stop being so defensive. It's not that big a deal.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Unless you haven't realised, most of the people posting in this thread are on the same side.

Take your blinkers off.
Well, it never hurts to have more. :)

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
FUCK CONTRACEPTION!
lets all go forth and FUCKING multiply!!!

I am a slut, and attention whore.
i like to put my realy name patriciea and my last name stueskinova on the internet cuase. I seek apprasial from other internet concieved personas.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
Tulipa said:
You weren't attacked.

He simply stated a point.

Stop being so defensive. It's not that big a deal.
You're right, got out of hand.
Sorry, aMUSED.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
townie said:
if you dont mind getting a girl pregnant and contracting STI's, go for it
It's really NOT going to get a girl pregnant unless you prematurely cum into her or just keep going because you're lost in the moment or whatever (something that's definately possible). If you're ever in the situation where you don't have a condom and yourself and someone you trust/regularly have sex anyway and really feel like doing it , I'd say it's a worthwhile option to consider, just make sure you fucking pull out long before you're about to cum.

I'd say probably not worth it... but it's your lives, know the facts and weigh up the options for yourself.

Last edited:

Thekirk

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Ahahaha.

Yeah,

Skeeting results in accidents - such as yourself.

I'm sorry but your one line arguments are terrible they state nothing and aimed at being funny but nobody is laughing with you instead they are laughing at you because you see by being this foolish you just mock youself and makes you especially easy to mock because of that.

So far i give yur performance a 2 out of 10 it needs much improvement especially if your going to just do one liners like that.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
pattii said:
lol i laughed
Yes, you've figured out that lol means laugh out loud. Gold stars.
Unless you're posting on topic just stop.

Thekirk

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
A qualified Comedy Critic on BoS! I am starstruck!

PLEASE HELP ME IMPROVE MY PERFORMANCE.

Obviously telling the truth isn't funny enough.
Well the truth can be funny it just depends on the way that you say it. The way you say it is not funny so obviously telling the truth your way, is not funny so indeed your not funny. To improve this is possible but a person of your stature just isn't up to it at this time, and probably never will be i'm sorry but one liners don't work you're just going to have to pick a new style or just give up completely or talk in somewhere where you might actually provide some good input. Because it's obviously not working here.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
@Thekirk

Should I get the shovel for that hole you're digging?

Thekirk

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Sorry, I forgot that I am able to deliver a one-liner on the internet in a way that isn't just a line of text on your screen.

Sincerest apologies.
Well amused nobody is ever amused at anything you said here so i don't know why you even chose that name. Also the fact that you forgot that you are able to deliver one liners is the most amusing thing that you have ever done because you seem to do it all the time. It's most amusing.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
AS A CONDOM ENDORSER.
i suggest you either go to a uni stall n get free condoms or go spend <10 at woolies
/fucking end

Thekirk

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Just because you aren't doesn't mean no one is. Sorry to break the news - but you aren't the centre of the universe.

And I suggest you read the whole sentence, including the "on the internet" part of the statement.

Spack.
I'm sorry but i am the centre of the universe this thread was started by me for me and for my purposes just by talking in here you are serving me and my needs although you are not amusing so much so that i had to point it out just to stop you but you continue to go on and on and on....without end. Amused1977 you have not amused me once i'm beginning to think that the name is amused because maybe long ago you were amusing. Like the numbers on your name. 1977 the year. Now let me think that implies that you were either
a)once amused in 1977 or
b) you amused someone in 1977

but certainly now in 2008 i am not amused i was never amused and i never found you amusing. If only i could go back to 1977 maybe i could of been amused. But for now i am definitely not amused and i downgrade you to a 1 out of 10 comapared to your previous score of 2 out of 10. Which is certainly not amusing for you or for me or for anyone who reads your work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)