• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skinny Jeans (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
With my pudgy ham-legs, straight legged jeans are very much out of the question.

I'm not sure I like the look on guys either, but on the other hand, I dislike guys wearing pants that are too baggy as well.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
well, today being jeans for genes day, i counted no less than about 15 girls in yr 11 wearing black suptubes. it was hilarious. meanwhile, there was a guy wearing black skinny jeans, but they were baggy!!!!!! oh the potential!! they were halfway down his butt and totally baggy. what a waste. although, i did see a yr9/10 boy wearing grey skinny jeans and nike shoes and he looked hot. i was very VERY impressed. we were also hoping that the boy we are stalking in yr 10 (who is the hottest boy ever!!!!!!! EVER!!!! well, in real life probably anyway) would wear skinny jeans, but he wore baggy ones :(
oh well, he was still hot :uhhuh:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
melimoo said:
well, today being jeans for genes day, i counted no less than about 15 girls in yr 11 wearing black suptubes. it was hilarious. meanwhile, there was a guy wearing black skinny jeans, but they were baggy!!!!!! oh the potential!! they were halfway down his butt and totally baggy. what a waste. although, i did see a yr9/10 boy wearing grey skinny jeans and nike shoes and he looked hot. i was very VERY impressed. we were also hoping that the boy we are stalking in yr 10 (who is the hottest boy ever!!!!!!! EVER!!!! well, in real life probably anyway) would wear skinny jeans, but he wore baggy ones :(
i often see a guy in town wearing skinny jeans that are baggy and i think it looks really good on him.
he wears them down his bum a bit, and wears longer tops so it kinda covers it except when he bends down, you can see his undies.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
See I dislike baggy pants because I like to be able to see some amount of arse definition on a guy.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
oh, i can see arse definition on the guy with the baggy skinny jeans.
coz he doesnt wear his jeans half way down his arse, just kinda a little bit down. kinda hard to explain, but i find it looks ever so hot.

Lennie

melimoo said:
awww shame... whats with guys and baggy skinny jeans?? they look kinda off

Just walk into any GP store. At least two guys are always wearing skinnys... the tight kind :p

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
today was jeans for genes day at school, and i swear at least 2 dozen girls were wearing supatubes. a lot of them looked nice, but those with twig legs just scared me so much.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
melimoo said:
omg i just read this haha

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Skinny Leg Jeans rock my socks off but they need to be TIIIIGGHHHTTTTTTT

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Murf said:
never happy r u :p

m
No. Thats my problem.

Still, tight jeans on guys makes me swoon :uhhuh: Like TIGGGHHHTTTTTT jeans.

I swear Im shoving Dave in some sometime soon.

Lennie

natstar said:

Oh!! I have them :D They are awesome!
If your serious about buying them, (firstly they are cheaper at GP), make sure you get the SMALLEST size possible. These tsubis in particular stretch crazily, mine have streched 2 sizes already. But also bear in mind that these jeans are a small small make. It kinda explains that on the site.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Oh!! I have them :D They are awesome!
If your serious about buying them, (firstly they are cheaper at GP), make sure you get the SMALLEST size possible. These tsubis in particular stretch crazily, mine have streched 2 sizes already. But also bear in mind that these jeans are a small small make. It kinda explains that on the site.
i can absolutely second that!

but they are the hottest jeans in history, and look better on many people than they do on that sites model...really flattering.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
it looks as thought them shoes are too small for her feet.
but them jeans are fucking HOT!
i want them.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
green is hotter imo. and from the fact that basically every shop is sold out of them, in other people's opinion too...

i have them in green, wear them all the time...so comfy, and not too low or high. perfect.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Okay, like, I want to be dating a guy who, if he is the right person, can be a father to my children. That's why TIGGGHHHTTTTTT skinny jeans on a guy are just plain wrong.

Oh, and I am pretty pissed off, because I tried on size 12 lee supertubes today, and they were perfect for the legs, but they were too short for the buttoning up area, and that's the way they make it, so I can't get lee supertubes, and I want them so bad! :( *starts crying*
oh i have that problem too. damn long body, the flys are never long enough!!! and then i go shopping with my friend who is really tiny and 2 inches is too long :(

haley11

HSC
i dont really go much on skinny jeans...they're just not me,
but they do look good on other people

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
skinny jeans accentuate my thighs. i don't even know why i have a pair of black supatubes, i guess they're there to motivate me to lose weight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)