Snobberry at university (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuto

HSC
dw the other people are just dickheads.. just answer his question seriously dudes.

If you want to avoid snobs, do not go to any of the following: USYD, UWS, MacQ, UTS, UNSW, ANU, ACU, Canberra, NCSL, CSU, LaTrobe, Monash, RMIT, Notre Dame, Melbourne etc.

These unis generally tend to have at least a few snobs in them, so avoid these unis/courses at all costs.

lols people are people.. there will be snobs everywhere. there really isn't a single uni that has more snobs, its on a case by case basis. pretty stupid to avoid courses because of this LOL. i'm sure you will find people that aren't snobby to make friends with anywhere you go so I wouldn't worry..

Last edited:

laila09

HSC
dw the other people are just dickheads.. just answer his question seriously dudes.

If you want to avoid snobs, do not go to any of the following: USYD, UWS, MacQ, UTS, UNSW, ANU, ACU, Canberra, NCSL, CSU, LaTrobe, Monash, RMIT, Notre Dame, Melbourne etc.

These unis generally tend to have at least a few snobs in them, so avoid these unis/courses at all costs.
I completely agree!

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
As a rich person I find this thread to be the best argument against how destroyed our education system has been by letting all manner of riff raff in

laila09

HSC
oh as a rich person who does nothing but sit behind the keyboard all day and start fights?
Oh how I wish I were you.

mastermind666

HSC
Come on guys, you don't have to be so hostile towards him!!

Anyway, to answer your question OP, I am pretty sure that there will be some snobs at every uni; you cannot avoid them. However, you don't need to associate with them if you don't want to. Just don't let them get to you. Cheers.

laila09

HSC
Come on guys, you don't have to be so hostile towards him!!

Anyway, to answer your question OP, I am pretty sure that there will be some snobs at every uni; you cannot avoid them. However, you don't need to associate with them if you don't want to. Just don't let them get to you. Cheers.

AGREED! :eek:

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
oh as a rich person who does nothing but sit behind the keyboard all day and start fights?
Oh how I wish I were you.
It's Christmas :tree::tree::tree::tree::tree:

Seriously though, this whole notion that everyone has to go to University is utterly ridiculous.

mastermind666

HSC
As a rich person I find this thread to be the best argument against how destroyed our education system has been by letting all manner of riff raff in
"Riff raff?" This may sound cliched, but it's true; education should not be limited to those fortunate enough to be born into a wealthy family. Some among the "riff raff" that you are talking about may have the talent and potential to make a worthwhile contribution to society.

It's Christmas :tree::tree::tree::tree::tree:

Seriously though, this whole notion that everyone has to go to University is utterly ridiculous.
It is not ridiculous as such, but these days, a Bachelor's degree is the norm rather than the exception. In order to have a decent chance at attaining a job, you need your credentials to equal or exceed those of your competitors. Since an undergraduate degree has become the norm, going to university is becoming more and more necessary to attain a decent job. Having said that though, university is purely academic, and is thus not for everyone. Those who are skilful at practical work can achieve success at a TAFE college.

No offence, but your views seem a little old-fashioned and ultra-conservative.

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Can you ask a moderator to close this thread and then make it again?

Its been totally fucked up.

ascentyx

HSC
Oh look, another person who can't spell.

The OP is asking a question which might be better answered by asking "are there narrow-minded, arrogant people in the world", and the answer to that is just common sense. There was no need for this thread to begin with.
I'm no english genius but wouldn't it be they're?

johnyc

HSC
What the? I'm serious here. I don't want to be stuck for four years around arrogant, pompous, parochial and selfish wankers
Looks like no matter where you go there will always be an arrogant wanker...

philphie

Banned
HSC
you will find snobs EVERYWHERE, so please try to avoid the outside world and stay inside forever. look if someone is a snob, and you don't like them because they're a snob then mind your own business. just because they exist doesn't mean you have to associate with them, tell them to fuck off for all i care.

i for one am a pretentious snob and if we ever do see each other i will make you feel like bottom bitch shit.

Zozo6969

HSC
USYD. Most of them are snobs there because they think they're awesome since they go to USYD. Shit uni.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
wow i honestly reckon any 2009+'ers should shut the fuck up about uni seeing as you have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)