So far? (1 Viewer)

What is your impression of uni this year?

• Shit.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I don't turn up, so I don't know.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I tolerate it.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I think it's good.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I'm having the time of my life.

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Raiks said:
Yeah, it's students counting cars both for UOW 'parking info' and also for marketing data which they can sell to companies regarding car colours, brands etc. You expect UOW not to try make a buck out of everything?
Does 'parking info' mean anything like continuing to blame the students for the parking problems with excuses like "you don't carpool enough".

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Does 'parking info' mean anything like continuing to blame the students for the parking problems with excuses like "you don't carpool enough".
That'd be it and also saying 'hey, you all seem to turn up at 9:00 for your 9:30 classes, but research suggests that if you turn up at 6:00am or at 9:00pm, you'll be able to find a spot much easier - so students, it's your fault for turning up at the time your classes start'.

iPud

HSC
Alternatively, "if you don't park 3 kilometres away and carry 15kg worth of crap while you trek over that bitch of a hill that the botanical gardens is, then you are too lazy."

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Oh I only turn up to around 4 hours a week, so I don't know. (of actual class time, the rest chatting with friends and stuff :-/)

P.S. Hey does anyone know when the parking gets full? I was thinking of driving down last week (the Campbelltown bus is crap in the school holidays) and I heard that the parking goes really quickly. I also need to drive down for my ECON111 Midsession on May the 5th. It is a Saturday though. I guess there should be ample parking on Saturday? I've been at the uni for a year and a bit and never needed to drive down before, this is my first time. Any suggestions would be welcome. :)

iPud

HSC
MuffinMan said:
It is a Saturday though. I guess there should be ample parking on Saturday?
I assume so, parking is normally free on Saturdays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)