so how did you rebel? (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
WOW some real badasses on BoS. Im a non-rebellious child since my parents don't care what i do.

rerre

HSC
I rebel against my parents by breaking their bones and thus forcing them to let me do what i want with my fucking life!!!!!

kfnmpah

HSC
I never really felt like I needed to rebel.

My rents know I'm not an idiot and I never lie to them because I know they know I'm not an idiot. It's a good thang we've got going on.

People should just chill out and be trusting and what not.
The more strict parents are the more the child rebels (generally) and the more strict the parents become. Cue the cycle of strictness and rebellion.

Oh, the insight!

HSC
Uni Grad
I never really felt like I needed to rebel.

My rents know I'm not an idiot and I never lie to them because I know they know I'm not an idiot. It's a good thang we've got going on.

People should just chill out and be trusting and what not.
The more strict parents are the more the child rebels (generally) and the more strict the parents become. Cue the cycle of strictness and rebellion.

Oh, the insight!
This.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Somehow, I managed to unintentionally rebelled.
I've been sleeping at my boyfriend's house recently, and my parents said 'you're change in lifestyle after you turning 18 has been massive'
Me, thinking, "hrmm, maybe because I've just finished my HSC, had 2+ months with nothing to do with uber amounts of money from work and can also legally drink?"

I'm heaps badass *facepalm*

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
once i stole my parents car when i was still on my Ls and went for a drive all the way to the M4 but then i thought hmm better turn around, so i went back home

artist91

HSC
i guess i never really rebelled because my parents have been pretty chilled to begin with. like i have an older brother and i guess they might have tried to be more strict with him and then when it got to me they just gave up lol. i used to sneak out at night a fair bit but i'm pretty sure they knew about it and just didn't say anything. i can also think of a few times i have gotten dressed to go out with friends and dad threatened to not let me out until i changed haha but i never did... so lame at displine :lol:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)