so how did you rebel? (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
@ OP particularly but also in contribution

I realised God isn't real and did whatever the fuck I wanted. I smoked, injected, snorted, plugged and drank. I fukin felt good and had a good time.

Wait, that's not how I rebelled. That's just how I lived my life. Disregard my post, OP. I mistook my state of clarity for rebellion.
ur my hero...my heroes are usually lame...like superman

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I've never actually rebelled in the sense that I did something behind my parents' back. I am the angel child.
No, you're muslamic. That's rebellion enough.

Smoking
Wagging school
Going to drink-ups
Secretly meeting up with guys (lol)
Getting a tattoo on my right breast... Which is still incomplete. Argh!
Suppppppppppppp bogan tit tatt.

i listen to crazy satanic music
Yes you keep telling yourself that you are rebelling :cold:

Err as a junior i was a massive slut muffin. partying hard. drinking shit. wagging. etc. parents made me move schools coz of my bad behaviour. but year 11 came around and i was all like hsc booyeah and i tried :)
Why do I not believe this :eek:

HSC
No, you're muslamic. That's rebellion enough.
Nah, I'm just close with my parents and I tell my mum everything. She's good with things as long as I tell her so she can advise me etc
When she was a youngen, back in the days~ she was the rebel child and had all the boys after her, had ditched school several times to meet up etc
But yer, I'm just not like that.

badquinton304

HSC
Real awesome person is uneffected by hormone and emotions.
Metal doesn't count because parents encourage me to be brutal.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Dad in his most threatening voice: Go to your room THIS instant!!!

On the way to my room, I made a brief detour to the bathroom and dipped his toothbrush in the toilet bowl water.:D (lame I know but anyway) My mum has done it too (she was the one who taught me this trick coz my dad can be quite critical at times and this is our way of coping).

Lol one day my mum told him as a joke and he was like OMG and went and chucked his toothbrush right away. We were like, haha too late dude.
Wow. ITT: Dysfunctional families.

HSC
Dad in his most threatening voice: Go to your room THIS instant!!!

On the way to my room, I made a brief detour to the bathroom and dipped his toothbrush in the toilet bowl water.:D (lame I know but anyway) My mum has done it too (she was the one who taught me this trick coz my dad can be quite critical at times and this is our way of coping).

Lol one day my mum told him as a joke and he was like OMG and went and chucked his toothbrush right away. We were like, haha too late dude.
Uh, cool, I guess.

*Mental note never to let you in my house.*

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
And nah the water can't be that dirty coz mum's a super clean freak who makes her bathroom smell like lavender all the time.
unless she shits lavender too, it's pretty dirty.
my rebellion: drinking and jigging a few times. nothing too bad though.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I spoke out against my mum's Christian beliefs. And, when she refused to accept my views, I did some of the things that she hates- I wagged school a lot (which resulted in lower marks), started swearing in front of her, and lied to her about everything. Not extremely rebellious, but she takes things really badly, which I knew.

Two years since then, she still doesn't trust me like she used to.

HSC
Average toilet is cleaner and has less harmful bacteria than your average kitchen bench.... true story...
The average clean toilet seat.
But in the toilet...excrement and all sorts of other shit ~pun intended~ is p dirty.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Does that mean you both speak two different languages?
No, it meant that she doesn't speak english well and I don't speak my background language well so trying to talk in half english/half X is pretty ridiculous and I'm too impatient to try and talk it out.

Flissty

Hicksville, between a mountain and a paddock full
HSC
Cut very long hair off to a mohawk. Then dyed it vivacious, bright colours.
Went through a piercing stage. I've easily pierced 50 things in my lifetime (not all on my own body, and I now think they're gross).
The usual smoking/drinking/drugs/fucking.
And apparently bullimia is a form of rebellion. Hmm.

kairihearts

HSC
i was an angel in the first year of my new high school...
but then i learn that the teachers are all perverts, discriminating people and has the eyes for money...
so i become a major rebel..it feels soo good!!! i stop listening to them, breaking rules, recruit with the outcast, listen to rock music. we jump on the tables and breakdown. talking shit bout them. oh...god..HOW I HATE THEM SOO MUCH!!!

(FYI it's an international skool in indonesia)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)