So if it isn't leb youths stabbing school children, then who do we blame? (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Um the Cronulla riots were started by Lebo Muslims because they were harassing girls for not wearing clothes on the beach

and then they beat the FUCK out of a lifeguard when he told them to fuck off

EDIT: you fuckbag apologist
Cause some of the Christian lebos in my school were bragging that some of their cousins were in the Cronulla riots.

Edu.kid

HSC
Um the Cronulla riots were started by Lebo Muslims because they were harassing girls for not wearing clothes on the beach

and then they beat the FUCK out of a lifeguard when he told them to fuck off

EDIT: you fuckbag apologist

LMAO, Lebs annoyed about women not wearing enough clothing! wow what a deluded version. Apparently we have different versions of what happened.

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
Blastus why do you care so much?
Just let them believe the shit they want to.

In regards to the thread question: they are fairly and deservingly represented.

Last edited:
HSC
Come on.......thats the most ridiculous statement yet. You know as well as i do that around 60% of Australian lebanese are christian. If you walk around guilford, Granville, Fairfield or Bankstown station you can clearly see those "gangster" Lebanese youth with massive and i mean MASSIVE crucifixes on them, swearing and performing other forms of anti-social behaviour. Now i had a greek friend who went to Marist College Kogarah which is catholic school full of lebs. One day their soccer team was versing another school, where on one occassion the referee made a supposedly bad call. What then happened was the lebanese members of the soccer team (90% of the team) chased the referee and followed to beat the sh*t out of him, and their lebanese mullet friends watching the game and joined in the punching and kicking fest while the other team ran away.

No you come to my face and tell me they were secretely muslim going to a catholic school.
Catholic schools do accept those of other faith, you know?

HSC
DO YOU REMEMBER THE 2000 SYDNEY RAPES? COMMITED BY MUSLIMS

OR DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN SHEIK HILALY COMPARED UN-HIJABED WOMEN TO PIECES OF MEAT AND SAYING RAPE IS THE WOMENS FAULT? AGAIN, A MUSLIM
Yeah, so what? Most of us condemned the rape.
Most of us were fucking humiliated by Hilaly and his bullshitting, humiliating menospeakengrish ways.

Hahaha *remembers the massive argument on a facebook status*
Some reaaaally crazy bitch was saying how Bilal Skaf got it heavy, and I commented saying that he got less than what he deserved etc etc Blew the cow away with my legal jargon.

tizona

HSC
Koran - 2:226 "although men have a status above women. God is mighty and wise"

Koran - 4:1 "If you fear that you cannot treat orphan girls with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three or four of them"

Koran - 4:5 "A male shall inherit twice as much as a female"

Koran - 4:16 "If any of your women commit a lewd act, call in four witnesses from among yourselves against them; if they testify to their guilt confine them to their houses till death overtakes them or till Allah finds another way for them. If two men among you commit a lewd act, punish them both. If they repent and mend their ways, let them be."

Koran - 4:34 "Men have authority over of women, because Allah made one superior to the other...Good women are obedient…As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them, forsake them in beds apart, and beat them"

Koran 78:31 "the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards and high bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup"

Abu-Dawud, Book 11 number 2135 "If I were to command anyone to make prostration before another I would command women to prostrate themselves before their husband, because of the special right over them given to husband by Allah.

Sahih Hadith Chapter 558 "When a man calls his wife to bed and she does not come, the husband spends the night being angry with her and the angels curse her until morning."

Hadith - Al Hadis Vol3 p137 "Abu Sayeed alKhodri reported that Mohammed was talking to a group of women when he said "I see the Majority of you will go to Hell". The women asked why, to which Mohammed responded "You often curse and are ungrateful to your companions". He then told them they had a basic defect in their nature, to which they responded "How?" Mohammed answered "Is not the attestation of a women only worth half of a man's? And this is on account of her short intelligence."

Hadith - Al Hadis Vol 1 p215 "Omar reported from the Holy Prophet who said "No man shall be questioned for beating his wife"

Hadith, Tabari: “Sarah swore to cut something off of Hagar. ‘I shall cut off her nose, I shall cut off her ear—but no, that would deform her. I will circumcise her instead.’ So she did that, and Hagar took a piece of cloth to wipe the blood away. For that reason women have been circumcised and have taken pieces of cloth down to today.”

Hadith, Tabari: “Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of the world menstruate and are stupid

Hadith No. Muslim 682 "Muhammad said: Do not stone the adulteress who is pregnant until she has had her child. After birth she was put into a pitch up to her chest and the Prophet command them to stone her."
Stop making things up.

HSC
Im part Lebanese.

But I am DISGUSTED with what some of the Lebs in Sydney do.

Dont get me wrong, some are open minded and proud australians, but the Muslim Lebs, esp the young guys are seriously turning Sydney (western suburbs especially) into a shit hole.

I give everyone a fair chance, but I have to say, a lot (not all) of the leb youth are seriously making me hate the lebanese part of me
Well in my experience the majority of troublemakers of Lebanese descent I've come across are Christian. I went to a Catholic primary school and highschool in the western suburbs and now attend a public highschool, with Lebanese muslims and yet again the majority of troublemakers are Lebanese christian rather than their muslim counterparts. If anything the majority of badly behaved 'muslims' at my current school (not just lebanese) claim to be atheist and that they don't believe in any religion.

Catholic schools do accept those of other faith, you know?
Yes well all the surrounding Catholic schools in my area/district only have a few students of other religions enrolled in their schools (not including other denominations of Christianity). Case in point my old school only had one muslim enrolled at any one time.

Last edited:

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Haha! This thread makes me laugh. A few stabbings in week shouldn't determine the Lebanese Criminal history! Why do stupid people start thread's like this anyway? Is it because they're racist? Silly kids.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Haha, what a gronk! What's your point? Atleast, I keep it real fool. Don't judge me, you silly bitch! Wow Graney... Do you not have a Life? Your ALWAYS on this... Day and might. Haha what a loser! Kthxbye.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
you realise that you are not making sense, right?

you realise that this is not how normal people behave?

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Do you have a problem ? If so, that's your problem. Not mine. So why don't cha suck on a fat one and choke! Oh, and do you really want a clap for your spelling corrections, philosophical knowledge etc? *Clap.................... Clap*

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
do you seriously believe that this is an appropriate way to converse with people?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)