• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So it's holidays. (1 Viewer)

jnney

lemon
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA went to the movies today again, second time in 4 days, poor kids doing prelim/hsc work, uni life FTW :cool2:
It's okay, i have motivation 8)

exiled

HSC
Currently need to do:

English study guide
Refine english essays/creative writing
SOR notes
Finish geometry chapter
Begin studying for maths exam
Begin studying for prelims.

I tried doing 6 hours of work a day and failed dismally, so I'm just spreading out three hours throughout the day.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I tried doing 6 hours of work a day and failed dismally, so I'm just spreading out three hours throughout the day.
You dont just start off with 6 hours a day (unless you're cramming then you do 20 hours a day), build up slowly, add in an extra 30 min a day and you'll get there.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
W00t holidays are amazing but going too fast!

So far I have;
Gone to Canberra (drove whole way :D)
Slept a tonne to make up for sleep debt
Played Pokemon Emerald like a boss and gotten all 8 gym badges (mmm nostalgia)
Had driving lessons (I've almost gotten my hours, I turn seventeen next month)
Done a lil exercise but not as much as I should (trying to lose weight, lost 1.5 kg though!)
Hung out w/ my friend and went the movies

Future plans:
Perform in a concert
I'm going to the HP next week, first part catch up at 9PM and then the midnight screening at 12:01 AM of part 2 *squeal* Two of my great friends are coming :)
Do my holiday homework/assignment >.< (Includes Chem work booklet, bio sheets, Eng Ext assignment just off the top of my head)
Ideally, do more than my holiday hw and study a lil too (Eco needs the most attention, I am so behind!)
Get the rest of my driving hours
Think if I want to organise anything for my seventeeth (I was thinking maybe something silly with a few friends like Laser tag, but not sure. Had a big sixteenth and want something smallish as a seventeeth and have a big 18th. I was thinking maybe something a little "kiddy" like a Last Child's Bday kind of thing. Or maybe I can just get a kiddy cake with HP on it :p)
Ideally, in the second week when some more of my friends are in town to hang out with them (maybe go to the movies again, play some pool, go to a gig or something)

jnney

lemon
HSC
Gees what an exciting life :p

I'll just go to my corner and do cambridge maths......:D

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I actually started off on Blue at the very young age of three I believe, but I couldn't find my game boy colour around so I was like eh, what about Emerald? So newer nostalgia.

I played Blue, then Yellow(ROM), then Silver/Gold (ROM), then Ruby and then my last one I had was Emerald (tbh, Emerald is only a bit different to Ruby).

^Haha jnney, was that referring to me? I'll prob be regretting it when you get 99.95 and I get *

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Haha i finished my assessments before the holidays.

Don't work too much guys as this will probably be the last real holidays we have (with the HSC starting the term after the next).
Go out and partay!!!!

PS Pokemon rules!

jnney

lemon
HSC
Well I actually started off on Blue at the very young age of three I believe, but I couldn't find my game boy colour around so I was like eh, what about Emerald? So newer nostalgia.

I played Blue, then Yellow(ROM), then Silver/Gold (ROM), then Ruby and then my last one I had was Emerald (tbh, Emerald is only a bit different to Ruby).

^Haha jnney, was that referring to me? I'll prob be regretting it when you get 99.95 and I get *
Lmao. No way, you'll reach your ATAR target :D

jane bubble

HSC
Do you think its still to late to start studying...?

BTW, can anyone tell me, do you think its useful to write notes for english (Shakespeare + AOS)?

Aysce

HSC
Of course it's not too late, just be sure to break the content to manageable bits and work up from there. And for your second question, standard english right here ...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha from where the comma is, jnney is saying I will. Thank you!

Still procrastinating though, today I won in a pool comp and tonight I'm going to HP part 1 and the new part 2.

Aysce

HSC
haha from where the comma is, jnney is saying i will. Thank you!

Still procrastinating though, today i won in a pool comp and tonight i'm going to hp part 1 and the new part 2.
I can not wait for hp 7 part 2 omfg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)