So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think I'm getting too old for gaming :( Everytime I say I will play a game, I end up either surfing net (e.g. when waiting at a cafe or airport) or playing an iPhone/iPad game (e.g. Asphalt 8 or PvZ2). My 3DS XL and PS Vita seem to follow me but remain unused :(

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I think I'm getting too old for gaming :( Everytime I say I will play a game, I end up either surfing net (e.g. when waiting at a cafe or airport) or playing an iPhone/iPad game (e.g. Asphalt 8 or PvZ2). My 3DS XL and PS Vita seem to follow me but remain unused :(
I do the same really... i can't seem to focus on a game these days. Taking a break from games completely for a few months helps i guess

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
L.A. Noire is an excellent game, too bad that there isn't very good prospects for a sequel though
Yeah this is really upsetting
Nah man, solicitors at work still game and they're almost 30 (27 and 29). Young at heart man, young at heart

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Nah man, solicitors at work still game and they're almost 30 (27 and 29). Young at heart man, young at heart
I'm 27 and when I don't have to do work, I find myself doing mindless activities (e.g. watching TV or surfing net). Playing games requires concentration :( Although when I was in Jakarta last week the arcades were so cheap and I wanted to see what the new Initial D was like compared to when I used to play V2/3. Maybe I'll just take a break.

Like they say by the time you can afford something you're too old to enjoy it :(

seanieg89

HSC
finished it

defs a GOTY contender
Congrats dude :).

Oi, if you are free tomorrow come to burwood for a smash tournament. You don't have to enter if you don't want to but we should play some friendlies.

sarmen2

HSC
N/A
ssbm
Favourite game of all time, by far the game I spend most time playing and trying to improve in.
+1. I still have fun playing it every now and then, SSBU just isn't as fun for me. While I'm here, can anyone help me with Event Match 36? It's the only one I haven't beaten and in the youtube videos I watched they get lucky with the items. I use side A for the first 3, then Captain Falcon gets me, though I have gotten to Falco 2 or 3 times. It also doesn't help that I hate Ness. And currently I am playing Lego City Undercover and Fantasy Life.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been playing Forza 5, Madden 15, NBA 2K15, and BoI: Rebirth.

Don't need many guesses to figure out the types of games I like.

I have a fear of commitment when it comes to gaming.

hypermax

HSC
N/A
I've been playing Forza 5, Madden 15, NBA 2K15, and BoI: Rebirth.

Don't need many guesses to figure out the types of games I like.

I have a fear of commitment when it comes to gaming.
is it worth the buy?

seanieg89

HSC
+1. I still have fun playing it every now and then, SSBU just isn't as fun for me. While I'm here, can anyone help me with Event Match 36? It's the only one I haven't beaten and in the youtube videos I watched they get lucky with the items. I use side A for the first 3, then Captain Falcon gets me, though I have gotten to Falco 2 or 3 times. It also doesn't help that I hate Ness. And currently I am playing Lego City Undercover and Fantasy Life.
It's been ages since I played the event matches, but this post reminds me how fun they were. Going to redo them now and get back to you :).

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
is it worth the buy?
I think so.

I played 2K14 on PC and they used the old engine for that version so the upgrade to 2K15 on XONE was reasonable. The big issue though is the reliability of the 2K servers. I can't play MyCareer at the moment because the servers are down.

seanieg89

HSC
It's been ages since I played the event matches, but this post reminds me how fun they were. Going to redo them now and get back to you :).
Finished! They are so much easier now than when I last did them lol.

With 36 you just have to:

a) Get used to ness' quirky movement so you don't kill yourself by accident. Get familiar with his best kill moves (back air, back throw, forward smash). Back air is my favourite for this event match because the CPU is pretty dumb, so isn't good at spacing you out in the air.

b) Concentrate on edgeguarding. If falco and falcon are giving you trouble, you have to remember that while they are good characters (falco is arguably the best character in the PAL version of the game), they both have bad recoveries. You should try to kill them at low percents.

Eg If I grab falco at low percent with my back to the edge I would throw him back and grab the edge myself. If you time this right, it forces him to recover onto the stage. This easily gives you enough time to get up, grab again during the cooldown from his up-b and bthrow again.

Another option would be pk-thundering falco after his up-b has started, he falls so fast and the cpu is so dumb it will probably kill him.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Playing your mum

Lol on a serious note, still same old shit since i last posted expect I bought like 10-15 anime games on steam that i will eventually dig into and play....maybe next year cause i always ceebs after work and just play CS;GO, dota or chat.

CaptainPrice

HSC
League (to network with Asians) and a little bit of csgo (for fun).

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Any of you guys play Driveclub? I bought it last week but haven't had a chance to try it yet... also haven't touched Destiny since I first launched it last week too but once work quietens down I can't wait to play.

At some point I also want to try my PS Vita using Remote Play now that I have an epic internet connection with low ping and good upload speed.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Any of you guys play Driveclub? I bought it last week but haven't had a chance to try it yet... also haven't touched Destiny since I first launched it last week too but once work quietens down I can't wait to play.

At some point I also want to try my PS Vita using Remote Play now that I have an epic internet connection with low ping and good upload speed.
I tried this with my PS4 a few weeks ago, whilst it is a pretty cool concept i highly prefer using my monitor and PS4 controller, especially seeming that there are certain games on the PS4 that don't allow remote play what so ever

On Topic: I have been playing FTL again recently, picked it up for $3 back in a previous sale and dear god that game is fun, it also runs perfectly on my integrated graphics laptop

seanieg89

HSC
Final bit of training for the next local melee tournament tomorrow.

My sheik is feeling pretty crispy :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)