so who wants kids? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i kind of want kids, but the idea of me being pregant is so totally weird to me. i can't imagine it at all .. but if i do have kids, i know that i want more than one. because i know how much it sucks ass growing up as an only child (i have brothers & sisters but they're all heaps older than me so they moved out when i was little)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i always thought about having one..but
i need someone to take care of me when im old and sick and stuff
who else but my children..it works both ways
so if i have like 5-6..loving children then i wont have to worry about anything when im old

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
alright simple exercise, who wants kids?
best to state your gender
prefered number, and prefered genders if u wish
wether or not u want kids when in wedlock

i will start it
i am male
i want 2 or 3 kids, one boy who will be eldest and a girl, third child doesnt matter i just want one of each gender thats all
i would definetly prefer having kids when iam married
I'm female & I want to have kids in the future.
2-4 kids maybe more...
I'd prefer to have kids after I get married.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
female
i want 2 kids, but willing to have 3.
prefer both girls, or girl then guy. no twins.
definitely after marriage

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i want to have twins or triplets. so i only have to get fat once
But if you have triplets, while you may only get fat once, you'll have stretch-marks and flabby skin to the same extent as you would have if you had three seperate children! I'd rather take my time. I cant wait until I'm pregnant! I'm so excited about the belly and the bubby kicking and being all glowing and fat and yummy!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
soha said:
as much as i want kids
pregnancy scares me..argh
yeah actually, it's not more so that i don't like kids, its the bloody pregnancy thing. it would fkn KILL. i can't even stand needles...

Az-jay

HSC
female
not overly keen on the idea of kids as they'd limit your independance and freedom, however i'm not completely opposed to them either!
it'd come down to if my parner wanted a family or not.
married and preferably one of each

adsta

HSC
I would love to have kids. I'm in no hurry though, and I would want to get married first. I guess when I'm around 28-30 would be a good time. Having kids is a big responsibility, but thats part of the reason why I want them. I think life would get boring without kids (just my opinion).

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
adsta said:
I would love to have kids. I'm in no hurry though, and I would want to get married first. I guess when I'm around 28-30 would be a good time. Having kids is a big responsibility, but thats part of the reason why I want them. I think life would get boring without kids (just my opinion).
Ild have to agree with u, life would be pretty boring without kids

bec :-x

HSC
same

i want 2 kids 1 girl and 1 guy but not 4 ages i cant get everyone having kids lyk now there are girls in my town lyk 14 TRYING 2 get pregnant and a couple or my friends my age who also wanted 2 get pregnant - they hav now left school and at least one of em is in a pretty bad relationship. i mean i can understand if its an accident but i cnt understand WANTING then now, id hate it now. no partys, u lose the best time of ur life

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
bec :-x said:
i want 2 kids 1 girl and 1 guy but not 4 ages i cant get everyone having kids lyk now there are girls in my town lyk 14 TRYING 2 get pregnant and a couple or my friends my age who also wanted 2 get pregnant - they hav now left school and at least one of em is in a pretty bad relationship. i mean i can understand if its an accident but i cnt understand WANTING then now, id hate it now. no partys, u lose the best time of ur life
where do they get the money to look after them
and wouldnt it be sensible to get married first
14s too young to be pregnant

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i'm female and until recently i felt very strongly about never having kids cos i really just can't stand children. but i don't know, lately when i've seen little toddlers and stuff i've been all 'aww so cute' and getting clucky so i don't know now! i still hate kids in general but maybe i'll change my mind if i have my own.

HSC
i dunno they dnt think of that. they r so neive they think the guy their with at 14 is going 2 b with then 4eva. young girls hav no idea about contaceptives i had 2 buy my brothers gf the morning after pill and she is 13

Evansy

HSC
Male
would liek 3-4 kids, boys and girls i would like a mixture but you cant stop fate.... Im thinking about the mid to late 20's for kids, i dont want to be an old fuddy when my kids are teenagers. all from a marriage but i got to find that girl first, the one who will be stupid enough

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
i'm female and until recently i felt very strongly about never having kids cos i really just can't stand children. but i don't know, lately when i've seen little toddlers and stuff i've been all 'aww so cute' and getting clucky so i don't know now! i still hate kids in general but maybe i'll change my mind if i have my own.

its amazing how many girls say this and then get pregnant

HSC
virgin^sexy said:
i still hate kids in general but maybe i'll change my mind if i have my own.
In the event that it happens, let's hope so for their sake! :)

Personally I'm not really very sure, it's another of those things that I always assumed that I'd do. I enjoy being around children generally (Not in the Michael Jackson way), and think it'd be a great experience (Raising children, not having them, I think that would be painful, especially seeing as I'm male). That said, it's not something that only affects me, and it's not just my decision to make, so it's one of those whatever will be, will be, type things.

Edit: Why quote the entire post when I can just quote the relevant part!:)

HSC
i dnt think pregnancy is stupid as long as ur realistic about whether u can give that kid the best chance and realistically most people arent at 16-17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)