• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

so who wants kids? (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
well, its been 18yrs now.
and i dont know him.
so i cant really say im pissed off.
im more pissed off at my mum for not marrying a decent bloke.
and for the fact that i have siblings from my dad, who i have never met. i knew about one of them from when i was about 6, and old enough to somewhat understand, but then i found out about another sister when i was 13/14, so i was kinda pissed that it got hidden away from me for so many years.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I can't believe you people are trying to state which gender children you would like, please tell me you see that as at least semi-ridiculous?

Anyways, I'm female, and yes, I want kids, 2 kids, don't care about gender, however the issues I have with my reproductive system it will be a miracle to have one.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
fatmuscle said:
but at what ages will you be wanting your kids?
Was that aimed at me?
I don't care when it happens, so long as its at some point between the time I finish uni and the time I begin menopause.

Danoz The Great

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I can't believe you people are trying to state which gender children you would like, please tell me you see that as at least semi-ridiculous?

Anyways, I'm female, and yes, I want kids, 2 kids, don't care about gender, however the issues I have with my reproductive system it will be a miracle to have one.
It is semi-ridiculous, well, by me anyway. Other people on here will be quite solemn with their statement.

And I have issues with there too. Well, most probably I will have issues anyway. (Hereditary crap - you gotta hate it...)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
fatmuscle said:
but at what ages will you be wanting your kids?
b4 25 and after 21
one a year..at 21yrs of age..22 and 23..24 and 25
thats 5 kids..str8 after the other
so i will be 45yrs old when the youngest is 20
i think would be cool..

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
yeh but sofe if your mum hadn't married ur dad then u wouldnt b here right now...
well, she could have just had a one night stand with him, gotten impregnated with me, then married someone who was more normal and the like.

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
_Amie_ said:
I'll definately have kids. I love kids, and I always wonder about what they will look like, if I'll be able to bring them up right. I actually had a dream the other night that I was pregnant, going into labour etc...its definately something I want to do.
Its nice to think about those little things hey - like you said what they will look like and how they will turn out, its a nice suprise:)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
a few years ago, my mum went to some pyschic lady, and she said that im going to have 3kids, 2 girls and one boy
well, thats not going to happen, but IF it does, im naming the girls Iris and Lola.

HerO_Reborned

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
a few years ago, my mum went to some pyschic lady, and she said that im going to have 3kids, 2 girls and one boy
well, thats not going to happen, but IF it does, im naming the girls Iris and Lola.
Yeah Iris and Lola are pretty kool name although I can think of better 1's though like...Lmaola, rofla, Peniris, Vaginaris there's more but can't be bothered...

con-artist

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
I can think of worse names - there was a woman at wokr today who kept referring to her child as 'Trinity' ... someone's been watching too much of The Matrix. Under any other context, it might work, but as it's related to The Matrix, it doesn't.
lol today at work a lady was talking toanother lady about her baby
and she said her name was trinity
i wa slike wtf..thats odd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)