So you think you want a motorcycle? (1 Viewer)

quik.

HSC
If I could afford one + insurance I will consider

Will obv kill myself on like the 3rd ride but fuck I'd die with the silliest grin

quik.

HSC
Cos if it's stolen on the second day I will be sad

Insurance is the biggest wallet rape ever though, fark, so not looking forward to getting comprehensive

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Insure my ride is somewhat decent, $200 for third party, and ~$2000 for comprehensive, with the bike quoted at 3.8K.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
try swann and see what they'll do for your comp quote
nrma had me at 2.1k, swann was miles ahead at 1.2k

both for 19yo male with 0 years experience, owner rider, garaged, for 6k

quik.

HSC
Not talking about now, for the upgrade

I wouldn't get comprehensive on my current bike because it isn't worth all that much to begin with

But comprehensive on a sports 600 is 3-4k, let alone a litre

Considering just getting TPP + Fire and theft, but I don't think that helps with ratings at all sooo ):

Also 2k to insure a bike less than 4k in value is not a good deal mr fox. Although I am with insuremyride for TPP currently

Will check out Swann if they have an online quote thing sometime tonight, but I'm not expecting miracles haha

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Didnt say i insured for 2K, i got the third party, no way im paying compo on my first bike.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
it's about $20 you'd save on tpp
roadside assistance doesn't seem too bad, im going to keep raving on about out til i have a reason not to
might head to like newcastle on sunday with what little petrol i have and call em to rescue me with a jerry can

R1NA92

HSC
Suggestions for:

Best, economically friendly, learners bike.

i'm not sure if gender should be considered - but yes, for a girl :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
A girl could probably get away with a 125 unless you're a fatty. I'd recommend an Aprilia RS125 it sounds like its perfect for your needs.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
Suggestions for:

Best, economically friendly, learners bike.

i'm not sure if gender should be considered - but yes, for a girl :)
lol you could ride me lol

and I'd have to rethink my position on cbr125's. You guys are going to fucking hammer me for it, but whatever. Was filtering back today, got to a gap that I had more sense than to try. Dude on a cbr125 rips it at like 30km/h. They seem pretty well suited to city riding, really. Like those 100/50cc scooters. Won't be pressed for more than 60km/h, small, light maneouverable.

ps I punched it to 120 to absolutely smack that cunt and show him who's boss

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
also, how fucking amazing is next weeks weather forecast,

going
to
love
it

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
My bike is so good when it wants to run :(

I quite literally watched my battery die today, really funny, my GF and a friend watched me about to pull into the drive way, engine died to the usual low idle shit which still isnt fixed, tried to start it up again, watched the lights, HUD and electric start slowly die, rather fun.

So battery is now on charge, might remove the Airfilter (Interesting story, fucktards forgot to put the foam filter back into its box, so i just rode without a effective filter, getting it back tomorrow cleaned for free.) and rev the shit out of it and see how the butterflies inside the carbies are going.

How do the butterflies (slides) work btw? Are they fed by the battery, or by the engine itself?

quik.

HSC
How long were you riding it for?

Bump start it and go for a nice long ride, keeping the revs up. Will charge battery.

Unless your battery or rectifier are fucked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)