So you think you want a motorcycle? (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
why so cheap? hondas hold their value, whats wrong with it that its going for that little so early in its life?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
thats what imma find out tommorow

i was pretty shocked when i heard the price

gonna check it out, get daddy to take it for a test ride etc

edit: original price = $5000 but because the guy knows my cousin that's where the discount is, apparently

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I did my training course on a daiellini or something.

Horrible cruisers.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
AZ AZ AZ

what's a 2006 hyo gt250r worth? a guy who emailed me is asking 5150 is he dreaming?

edit 15,000 km

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
yeah he's dreaming
you don't want one made before 2007, they have the shit build issues like snapping clutch cables and rear shocks that collapse mid corner
get a 07/08 for that much in decent nick and it'd be worth it imo
still, tbh, I'd rather take that money and throw it on an older vtr250, but thats just me

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
on the other hand, if he can prove that all the issues have been ironed out under warranty then it shouldn't be too bad
but i'd still stay away from pre 07

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
cool thanks i'll check up on the service history etc.

i'm trying to organise a swap for my car which is worth at least 5k

so i'll see if he wants to pay a bit more in cash, otherwise it's probably a no go.

thanks!

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
BIKEBIZ - Australia's favourite motorcycle and accessories outlet - Hyosung GT250R

BIKEBIZ - Australia's favourite motorcycle and accessories outlet - Hyosung GT250R

dealer warranty, plus they've been given a once over in the workshop before they were bought. not much of a difference to what you're looking at, might be worth a shot. plus 10% off spares/gear for 2 years.

yeah im plugging em a bit but ace service

EDIT: last time i went in, thursday before last, they had about 4-6 gt250r's in teh showroom.

Last edited:

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC

dealer warranty, plus they've been given a once over in the workshop before they were bought. not much of a difference to what you're looking at, might be worth a shot. plus 10% off spares/gear for 2 years.

yeah im plugging em a bit but ace service

EDIT: last time i went in, thursday before last, they had about 4-6 gt250r's in teh showroom.
now i'm tempted to go there this weekend even though i have no money

dudes go to st ives for training

best place compared to all those other places i haven't been

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
yeah i went there just cos i could look at diff models at the same time. ended up sitting on one then buying it. recommend sitting on a few first
the ONE bad thing i can say about them is that htey fucked up delivery, brought (registered) the wrong bike to us. but when i told em when they were in my driveway, they were off and back 10hrs later with the right one. probably the best service we've had from a dealership bar vw, they gave us like 10 bj's with our car.

but bikers don't give bj's so yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)