• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyebrowman

HSC
hmmm
kinda old news..but the incident in the roma vs dyanmo kiev? game the ref got hit by a ciggie lighter? WTFFFFF
how the hell can a lighter crack that dudes head

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
viduka and hasselbank are the buys of the season so far.... borough can actually score goals now.....

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yeah Viduka's doing a great job at Riverside..good to see him doing well again.

HeCtic said:
Still leagues behind Arsenal, Chelsea and Manyoo for now.
We'll soon see when we play the Mancs on Monday. It'll be quite interesting to see whether Fergie will play Ferdinand. Personally I hope he will, I don't care how talented he is. 8 months out will mean he's not close to match fitness and Garcia+Cisse+Gerrard+Kewell will rip him. Especially because he's got Silvestre or Wes Brown next to him + Howard in goal. Then again I think his presence itself will lift Utd, and he might be able to marshall the defences, since Howard clearly can't do that.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I reckon Wes Brown gets a lot of unfair stick. He's a top talent and a couple of gaffes here and there for a young defender are to be expected. I'd be shitting myself more if Mickey Silvestre was up against Cisse come the game.

Arsenal vs Bolton starts in half an hour or so, and for some reason i'm pooing my pants for this game. Those Bolton cunts always seem to play really well against us and with no Sol Campbell in our backline it could be a tough game.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Hasn't Bolton been impressive this season- win against Liverpool and draws with Utd and Arsenal, it's a bit early but I'm tipping Bolton and Middlesbrough for UEFA cup places this year for sure. Couple of minor trophies are definitely up for grabs as well.

lachlan_hillman

Ruud Van Nistlerooy is a terrible play, rate him with Thierry Henry, he has nothing! How many good goals does Ruud score, very little! he never shoots from outside the 18 yard box and never scores from outside the 6 yard box. he has no class!

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
omfg what was that Cygan guy doing!!!!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lachlan_hillman said:
Ruud Van Nistlerooy is a terrible play, rate him with Thierry Henry, he has nothing!
do u have a death wish?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
lachlan_hillman said:
Ruud Van Nistlerooy is a terrible play, rate him with Thierry Henry, he has nothing!
Wrong, he's just a different type of striker. His goals may not be pretty, but he does tap them in plentifully. Most clubs in the world would be delighted to have him. Of course Henry is great as well, but you can't really compare the two.

^___^
HSC
lachlan_hillman said:
Ruud Van Nistlerooy is a terrible play, rate him with Thierry Henry, he has nothing! How many good goals does Ruud score, very little! he never shoots from outside the 18 yard box and never scores from outside the 6 yard box. he has no class!
umm..if u can do what ruud has been doing for man utd for the past seasons

i'll fuck a dead cow

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
... said:
umm..if u can do what ruud has been doing for man utd for the past seasons

i'll fuck a dead cow

ok, ur a gr8 striker, but the british press luv u coz u keep fuckin a dead cow :p

neways, whos planning to watch Liverpool vs Man Utd? its only at 5, plenty of time 4 skool n the like....

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Real Madrid losing again last night :) :) :) :) :) :)

With injuries and suspensions to Woodie,Samuel,Cassilas their defence looks quite shit for when they play Osasuna. Hope Jonny Aloisi can grab a couple against them now.

Marco Di Vaio scoring a double for Valencia. They still look like a class outfit this season.

Oh and Ruud is a class striker. An utterly utterly cunty cheating fuck, but still a brilliant goalscorer.

Him, Rooney,Saha,Smiffy is a top forward line. If only they could sort the rest of the side out.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yes.. love to see Liverpool knock over Utd, but I don't think I'd have access to coverage even if Fox didn't make off with the EPL. Oh well, guess bit torrent's the ony way.

T

timbk2

http://www.manutd.com/fanzone/default_fanzone.sps

this was posted on the manutd official website.. telling their fans to abuse liverpool in spanish. Causing a bit of controversy atm.

"Construya una fogata, construye una fogata, puso el Scousers en la cima."

("Build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the Scousers on the top.")

"Usted encuentra una rata muerta y usted piensa es un gusto, en sus barrios bajos de Liverpool."

("You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat, in your Liverpool slums.")

thats just low.

^___^
HSC
they should spend their time learning french instead and tell those gunners off
i mean, french should be easier to learn right? :p

eyebrowman

HSC
haha i wouldnt call henry a 'terrible play'
he scored a nice one against bolton

mon - liverpool vs man utd..
hope the reds get that one

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
The team that actually plays in all red of course :uhhuh: ;)

Btw, where's the game being played? Anfield or the Theatre of Screams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)