Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
dusnt matter too much....coz WE'RE though...n they AREN'T :)

firehose

HSC
Congrats to Liverpool and all u fervent Reds supporters in 'ere......

Unfortunately for u guys though, the Reds will come crashing back down to earth when Chelsea thump them out in the semi-final :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
firehose said:

Unfortunately for u guys though, the Reds will come crashing back down to earth when Chelsea thump them out in the semi-final :p
sure thing ;)

lol...u almost sound cocky:p sum1 connected with cheski n cocky oh my...neva...

lol, jkn

slip

HSC
lyon werent quite the team everyone thought.

looks like milan chelsea final, this will end the debate of who is the best team in europe that been going on for awhile.

and im happy because they are my two favourite teams.

and before someone calls me a glory support id liek to say that ive supported the teams for years, first AC and then chelsea when desially transfered.

Crazy Horse

HSC
firehose said:

Thanks for the congrats - appreciate it. As for the second part of your post - I think not ;)

whiterabbit said:
So many Liverpool fans...

... i feel dirty
O K than...

Anyone notice the amount of rumours lifting about Ballack in the last little while with Bayer Munich having to vs Chelsea - I would not be surprised if the whole Gerrard transfer situation is brought up again with us now vsing Chelsea.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Always Diana said:
Anyone notice the amount of rumours lifting about Ballack in the last little while with Bayer Munich having to vs Chelsea - I would not be surprised if the whole Gerrard transfer situation is brought up again with us now vsing Chelsea.
That's a dead set certainly I'd say. I think the Del Piero rumours will go away rather quickly now. Meh.. the important thing is to beat them, if we beat them en route to the Champions League, Gerrard would definitely stay.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
braad said:
St marys...n it was 4 our school concert in sydney townhall...god, sydney became liverpool 4 about 5 minutes :rolleyes:
Hahaha I went St Maryz too...! But I only went there at 03-04.

Now I think PSV will beat Milan in the semiz, and Liverpool will go on and lift the cup. Damn ain't that gon hurt fo Everton...? :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Hahaha I went St Maryz too...! But I only went there at 03-04.

Now I think PSV will beat Milan in the semiz, and Liverpool will go on and lift the cup. Damn ain't that gon hurt fo Everton...? :D
hmm funny that, coz so did i....11 in '03 and yr 12 in '04...twas a gr8 time singing that song...but that skool fucked me...lol, whats ur name?

neways...the second thing u sed is spot on....we shall lift the cup and it will be the start of a new 70's/80's era:)

Crazy Horse

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Am not caring in the least :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gordo said:
liverpool suck
as if they should be in instead of juve
well...if Juve were so good...y arent they thru?

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
i cant believe liverpool got through

oh and harry kewell did nothing

Also Imbrahimovich really sux , as if miss a shot from that range . Someone like henry woudlve buried taht shit back to front...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Whatever mate, remember the game against Chelsea...? Henry missed an open goal, so you must think that he sucks now.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I don't mind Liverpool winnin the UCL, just feel harsh fo Everton though, cauz I wanna see Cahill playin.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
liverpool hav been playing shithouse all season

wat a bloody hoax

get over your gay 'i'm a liverpool fan' mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)