Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
arsenal won 3-0 , henry didnt play, it was 1-0 10 min ago, but then in a blink of an eye, van persie scored 2 goals... he's definitely got potential...

great signing by sydney utd!

Crazy Horse

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
arsenal won 3-0 , henry didnt play, it was 1-0 10 min ago, but then in a blink of an eye, van persie scored 2 goals... he's definitely got potential...

great signing by sydney utd!
Van Persie's goals were nice especially his second one. I enjoyed the match but Blackburn sure do play dirty - Savage should have been sent off for his tackle in the air with studs up. So many yellows handed out though - every 10min basically.

HSC
Savage, Emerton and even Lucas Neill were lucky not to pick up more cards. Really vicious match ... I remember that Craig Foster said that Blackburn 'kicked anything in a Red shirt.' :p

The 1st part of the 1st half was actually really good football - Blackburn were actually attacking despite their defensive as hell 4-5-1 formation. Dickov was unlucky to be called off side when he was through on goal. Class always shows.

Bolton are 5th! Fark, they are just as dirt a side as Blackburn!

richz

European soccer = disgrace all i have to say. Darn liverpool drew this morning argh..

richz

yeah yorke signing with fc is good, but rumors are going around he isnt really committed i dont think it was a good idea. His old an it sounds like he isnt commited

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC

What a cunt that Andy Todd is. Yeah, he accidentally jumped into Robin!! Fucken cunt.

Edit: how the fuck do we display images in the thread instead of the hyperlinks? Is IMG coding not allowed?

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Oh, and Sydney FC beat Al Ain of the UAE 1-0, with a goal from Talay.

Awesome result considering Al Ain were the 2003 Asian Champions and Quarter-Finalists last year in The Champions League. Pierre Littbarski looks a top quality coach. Hopefully Dwight won't be doing too much of the sniffing and do his job upfront for us. We have a strong side, although Adelaide look a very solid outfit at the moment.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i saw edman's (i think it was) goal against liverpool, dat was a cracker

^___^
HSC
hahaha

i swear
wtf was Edman thinking..i still remember Harley's goal a few season back that was similiar distance back, but the ball was bouncing nicely and he said something like "well the ball bounced neatly for me, so i had a crack"
but edman's effort was like, all lined up..lol

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Good 4-1 win by Man United against Newcastle last night. Also good to see Van Nistelrooy finally get some goals again. Bring on Arsenal in the final!

^___^
HSC
yeah, pretty good game, though i must admit newcastle will be fighting for relegation next season

also, we need a new right back, g.neville doesn't seem to be the player he used to be..compared to heinze, neville looked out of sort :confused:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
... said:
yeah, pretty good game, though i must admit newcastle will be fighting for relegation next season

also, we need a new right back, g.neville doesn't seem to be the player he used to be..compared to heinze, neville looked out of sort :confused:
Neville is still ok...he only looks out of sort in comparison to Heinze because he dosen't make attacking runs up the sideline as often as Heinze does.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Why do Arsenal supporterz have to be like thiz...?
It'll be a good final, thatz fo sure.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
HeCtic said:
^Bring it, we're due a win against you cunts. No team beats us thrice in a year.
Apr 03 2004 Arsenal 0 - 1 Man Utd
Oct 24 2004 Man Utd 2 - 0 Arsenal
Dec 01 2004 Man Utd 1 - 0 Arsenal
:D

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
hmm well man yoo really did shat all over the toon and arsenal's win was inflated by the blackburn defence not taking van persie seriously because they left him unmarked. maybe man yoo can still get up but arsenal could knock em off easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)