stfu :p

i want Man Utd beat AC Milan :p
mate im repping u for that right now

can i get repped if i bag real madrid?...cos i can do that :uhhuh: :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Ha I don't know how Chelsea can win against Barca, it just doezn't occur to me that they can do it. Since after watchin that game against an understrength Arsenal.

Man U v AC, tough draw. Must need an away result I guess.

ZabZu

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Oh shit how about this fo the Champions League draw.

Knockout stage

Real Madrid v Juventus

* FC Porto v Inter Milan

Barcelona v Chelsea

Werder Bremen v Lyon

Liverpool v Bayer Leverkusen

PSV Eindhoven v Monaco

Manchester United v AC Milan

Bayern Munich v Arsenal

# First legs to be played on February 22/23, second legs on March 8/9 except * which will be played on March 15.
I swear the draw was rigged, each team grouped together has a very similar capability and history. Plus, it just so happened the title favourites (Barca and Chelsea) were drawn verse each other. That matchup should be closer to the final ;)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Seemz like Kewell had a good game against Newcastle, that soundz good fo the Aussiez.

And Arsenal got lucky yet again...

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
Ronaldinho is fifa world player of the yr
Henry comes in 2nd the for 2nd yr in a row...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
boxing day matches coming up, yesssssssssssssssssssss, and liverpool is live at a reasonable hour too!!

ohhhhhhhh, cant wait, monday morning is mine :D

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
sheva should have won world player
i hope ur all ready for 4 days of going to sleep at an ungodly hour of the morning after watching a shit load of matches..i know i am:D

united V bolton.....probably the only game im never looking forward to...that as well as games against boro

20 bucks says chelsea lose at least one during the next few fixtures....and another 20 on another team joining the "only teams to beat the arse this season" club

hey braad mate nice sig .....its an exclusive club mate

in 7 days soccer finally and rightfully gets renamed football in australia...about f**ken time i say

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE AND ENJOY UR FOOTBALL

A2RAYA

HSC
"Wenger: My dirty video shows Ruud is a cheat

Arsene Wenger will let a video dossier of the life and "crimes" of Ruud van Nistelrooy speak for itself today as he tries to prove he was right to call the Dutchman a cheat. As Mirror Sport revealed, Arsenal have compiled a video diary they believe backs up Wenger's allegation"

dude wtf is wenger's problem...since van nistelrooy has played against arsenal he's been bagged to the shithouse by him. it isn't the first time wenger's been warned and/or fined by the fa for calling van nistelrooy a cheat...i think he needs to leave van nistelrooy alone and worry about his own team....because van nistelrooy isnt the first player to dive and/or score against arsenal and make them look like nuthing...i think the 49 game undefeated run made wenger forget how to lose and how to take the loss as a man and a professional

Last edited:

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
You're somewhat correct there.
But he does have credence in what he says. If his so called dossier backs him up, then how could you ignore it.

A2RAYA

HSC
max said:
Surely you're joking right?
mate shevas done more for milan and ukraine than ronaldinho's done for barca and brazil THIS YEAR....has barca won la liga?? has brazil won anything with ronnie in the team? no..not yet..yes they will come season's end but that doesnt count for 2004 player of the year

sheva was serie A's top scorer and the driving force behind ukraine's world cup qualifying campaign this year

but fair enough he got european player of the year and congrats to ronnie for winning..hes brilliant too...any of those 3 deserved it really but i think sheva did more to deserve it

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
A2RAYA said:
mate shevas done more for milan and ukraine than ronaldinho's done for barca and brazil THIS YEAR....has barca won la liga?? has brazil won anything with ronnie in the team? no..not yet..yes they will come season's end but that doesnt count for 2004 player of the year

sheva was serie A's top scorer and the driving force behind ukraine's world cup qualifying campaign this year
Totally agree with you there...

but...

A2RAYA

HSC
max said:
You forgot somebody!
pls dont tell me u think henry should have won??
mate he is brilliant for arsenal..absolutely brillian...but what in god's name has he done for france at euro 2004? nothing
i dont know what he's been doing for france during the world cup qualifiers up til now...havent been paying attention to france honestly....but it still isnt enough to eclipse the things shevas done this year

max said:
But he does have credence in what he says. If his so called dossier backs him up, then how could you ignore it
yeah but i seriously doubt he's the first player to cause them hell whenever he plays em but u don't see him attack every other player who makes their team look bad...example......was it van nistelrooy's fault vieira got sent off for taking a kick at him when we played them last season? and was it his fault that he missed the penalty and got more or less attacked by the arsenal players which they ended up copping sum 16 matches in suspension as a result of?

fair enough he aimed a kick at cole which he rightfully got 3 matches for...but that was the end of it...u didnt hear fergie come out and say "van nistelrooy got screwed over", "cole's a cheat" or something like that? but what does wenger do? goes to the media the next day...bags ruud some more and rightfully gets warned and then fined by the fa

shmakca said:
true but wengers a complete fuck. he whinges at anything that doesnt make arse look good. hes a wanker. one of the few people in the world i hate
well said mate...rep points coming your way for that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)