• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Hooray for Leeds who're one step closer to leaving the relegation zone after downing Blackburn

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
hahaha, real beated 3-1 at home by osasuna now sees valencia on top of la liga by two points. depor are 7 behind real and barca 1 behind depor.

looking forward to seeing if valencia are good enough to hold on their.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Leeds are making the great escape, hopeless they actually make it. Although, they need something more to stay up permanently.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Baaah 0-0 Arsenal Newcastle UTD

SO many missed opportunities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
I think Ranieri should tinker the management, give himself a month or so break. I mean, surely, he could've fielded a team which could've beaten Boro. I mean, he took out the whole left flank with Bridge and Duff given a break (Cole, can't defend). Ranieri should've played Geremi and rested either Makelele or Lampard. And Gudjohnsen is tired, where is Mutu? And Hasselbaink breaking a known defensive unit? I mean, sure against, Wolves and Tottenham who aren't know for their defenses. Should've played Crespo. They'd have been better off playing just Crespo as a lone striker with the pace of Cole and Gronkjaer in support on the flanks.
and they still lost to villa..lol!!!!

now..let utd win their 2games and we shall meet at Old trafford ;)

Originally posted by jim_green
Hooray for Leeds who're one step closer to leaving the relegation zone after downing Blackburn
yea, i said this earlier somewhere..probably in that deleted thread that Leeds will not get relegated!! lets hope i am right..they are in "form" atm..lol

Originally posted by HeCtic
hahaha, real beated 3-1 at home by osasuna now sees valencia on top of la liga by two points. depor are 7 behind real and barca 1 behind depor.

looking forward to seeing if valencia are good enough to hold on their.
barca looked dangerous atm, but ronaldhino send off for 1 match? lets hope it won't affect them...or else, we will just let Saviola and Queresma take care of things :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Chelsea lost because Veron couldn't play. If we had Veron behind Crespo instead of very-goal-shy/out-of-form Mutu, we'd have won. Also Ranieri rested too much of the defense - points at inclusion of Huth.

Don't forget Davids.

^___^
HSC
hmm..utd for second spot!!!!

oh, and barca fucked up :(:(
i was hoping they could somehow sneak into second spot :(

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
UEFA Cup Semi-Final draw:

Valencia v Villareal
Newcastle Utd v Olympique Marseille

Valencia have gotta be favourites to win it, small consolation for losing consecutive UCL finals tho.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Originally posted by AcStyle*
UEFA Cup Semi-Final draw:

Valencia v Villareal
Newcastle Utd v Olympique Marseille

Valencia have gotta be favourites to win it, small consolation for losing consecutive UCL finals tho.
Newcastle v Valencia final you think?

Anyway..Leeds held by Everton while Portsmouth and Blackburn both won.. missed out on a golden opportunity. Meanwhile Charlton beat Liverpool again :'(

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by HeCtic
good news for those without cable, we can see the whole 2006 world cup on sbs. still won't be seeing any of euro04 however.

worldgame site
good stuff, gw sbs, too bad bout euro 04 ...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Hmm.. seems Koeman's interested in bringing Bergkamp back to Ajax if Arsenal don't want him at the end of the season.. think Arsenal will let him go?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
maybe, bcoz hes getting on a bit ... but he has set up alot of thiery henry's goals vision and passing are top class ... who can replace him seriously with aldiare, kanu and wiltord (where is he?) not having anywhere near the skills or experience or game time for that matter ... of bergkamp ... maybe they can get van bronkhorst or pennant bak (although i dont like pennants attitude...) i think they will keep him if they cant buy some1 good enuf to replace him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)