Social Science (Criminology) (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah i think estimating UAI's and how much they'll jump is pretty scary. I mean, to do Criminology at Penrith last year - you only needed something around 64.1, whereas this year it's gone up to 71 i think. I really feel for this year's HSC kids...it's gonna be so hard to get into anything.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Is it true that we only need to attend classes twice a week?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
ooh! BoSoSc Enrolment is today!
HOW EXCITING!! *rubs hands*

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
eww, AdamJ - it wasn't that good, was it.
I think i came out more confused than when i went in. OH DAMN UWS! making things so difficult for us *sob!*
well hey the student ID card made my day though.

adamj

I know, we don't get any recognition that we do psych subjects. Sociology here I come :(

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Hey, JA, you know how there were about 60 people at the enrolment the other day, my dad reckons that the majority of them were opting to do Criminology. What's your say on this? I hope this isn't the case, because then elective classes might get full and i'd have to choose something else :(

adamj

Well, if there isn't enough classes get cancelled. I think it is a pretty reasonable amount. But psychology has meant people are putting crim as sub.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
aww i wanna do psych AND crim. but what lee murray said was good though, doing crim and heaps of other psych subs - i think you'd still get at least *some* recognition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)