• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Some are born gay, some achieve gayness, and some have gayness thrust upon them (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
you don't know what you're talking about

nah homosexuality is clearly a PHYSICAL condition, wtf?
Sure, in that physical structures in the brain, not just its chemistry, are altered and substantially different.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
You could medicate it with electroshock therapy, a lobotomy, the relevant sex hormones.

i reckon if you load a heap of testosterone into a gay dude he'd become straight in a second mang.
Homosexual men don't produce less testosterone than heterosexual men. Testosterone is not a key indicator of heterosexuality. Men and women produce equal amounts of testosterone and oestrogen and testosterone does not dictate sexual preference.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
If men and women produce both those hormones, im scared.

HSC
Well, at least Wikipedia presents reasoned arguments rather than insulting others with an attitude of unbridled arrogance.

Kizza1992

HSC
... hahahah how delusional are u people .. open ur eyes and pull ur neck outa ur arse!!! Gay people .. are not normal .. for what ever reason .. mental, physical, gene defect... what ever u want to call it ... its irrelivant.... there is a "THING" that causes it ... and makes the individual different from that of a normal and sound human being... who use their anatomy for its pure purpose... of reproduction and continuing the life and evolution of the human race...

Now... if u look into eugenics... (AND YES... before u rainbow flag waving, marti-gra marches all kick up a shit, i know Hitler used it! ... but ... he used it for a negative purpose.. it does also have a positive purpose ... so stop being to narrow minded just because one mentaly unbalanced individual saw its potential dosent mean its all wrong) Eugenics research are finding that it may be possible to treat or even cure homosexuality (For what ever Fruitcake said it cant be treated, i dirrect ur attention to The Ten O'Clock Scholar: Eugenics Wars)

Ill make the point that no 2 humans are completely the same in mental or genetic nature... but ... as a society the majority of people ... unconsiously, due to birth have a desire for the opposit sex... and those who dont... are impaired with GOD KNOWS WHAT!!! ( while where on God ... we live in a christian dominating world which says homosexuality is bad... read Leviticus for christ sake!!! So just get live with it buddy, ur a minority, and if u dont like it ... go get in ur anal probing spaceship and fly to Uranus ... hahah im sorry I had to do it!)

But ay ... each to their own ... n im not saying we should persecute or ... kill out Gays at all .. im just saying that we have to open our minds and come back to reality and realise HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABNORMALITY!

ok ... now stop splitting hairs over the deffo of the word "disease" ... and go and go do some bloody study!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You can't "breed out" homosexuality via eugenics as it doesn't appear to be passed on hereditarily.

Your homophobic views are quite disgusting. This is not a Christian nation and if you want to cherrypick from Leviticus, be my guest, lets start stoning adulterers.

Homosexuality is only an abnormality in that it is confined to a minority of the population - like my earlier example of people with red hair. You can't treat or cure red hair, and you can't treat or cure homosexuality.

HSC
This is not a Christian nation and if you want to cherrypick from Leviticus, be my guest, lets start stoning adulterers.
Very true. People who use the Bible as a 'weapon' against gays fail to realise that they pick and choose, a point which is elegantly explained in this hilarious video about Proposition 8 (Californian movement to ban gay marriage).

"Prop 8 - The Musical" starring Jack Black, John C. Reilly, and many more... from FOD Team, Jack Black, Craig Robinson, John C Reilly, Rashida Jones, and Sarah Chalke - Video

Hope you like. It might help you overcome your disgust.

Another excellent point:

Homosexuality is only an abnormality in that it is confined to a minority of the population - like my earlier example of people with red hair. You can't treat or cure red hair, and you can't treat or cure homosexuality.
As Kwayera points out, genetic variation exists in human populations. It just happens. Blue-eyed people are a minority within certain groups as well. If you want to take the biological argument, if homosexuality was really so bad, gay people would have died out ages ago due to natural selection...

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yep. It's actually the opposite. Having a homosexual brother actually confers a competetive advantage on a female, and she tends to be more fertile.

HSC
N/A
This explains your feelings about abortion.

Sacrifice ten thousand fetuses so Christopher Reeve can do star jumps etc

You disgust me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)